神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(14)

2014-04-28 18:43:49来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  也不知道它值钱 只觉得适合你

  Didn't know its value, just thought it would suit you.

  哦 值多少钱?

  Oh? What's it worth?

  九百万

  Nine million.

  我的天啊

  Oh, my God.

  我的天啊

  Oh, my God!

  九百万

  Nine million?!

  一千年前的文物

  Over , years old

  天天放在她床头

  and it's sitting on her bedside table every night.

  他不知道它的价值 不知道为何被追杀

  He didn't know its value. Didn't know why they were chasing him.

  早知如此 该买个招财猫给她

  Should've just got her a lucky cat.

  你很介意 对吧 什么?

  You mind, don't you? What?

  单帮主 让她逃了

  That she escaped. General Shan.

  抓住了她两个打手并不够

  It's not enough that we got her two henchmen.

  肯定是个庞大的组织 约翰

  Must be a vast network, John.

  几千名成员

  Thousands of operatives.

  你我两人 不过触及了皮毛

  You and I, we barely scratched the surface.

  密码你还是破译了 夏洛克

  You cracked the code though, Sherlock.

  也许迪莫克拿着它 能把他们一网打尽

  And maybe Dimmock can track down all of them now he knows it.

  不 不 我破译了这一个密码

  No. No, I crack this code,

  走私者只需重新选一本书

  all the smugglers have to do is pick up another book.

  没有你...

  Without you...

  没有你帮助

  without your assistance,

  我们不会有路子来伦敦

  we would not have found passage into London.

  多谢你

  You have my thanks.

  (莫: 感激没有意义 你不过想我继续庇护罢了)

  我们没料到...

  We did not anticipate...

  半路杀出个程咬金

  We did not know this man would come.

  这个夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  This Sherlock Holmes.

  现在你的安全受到威胁了

  And now your safety is compromised.

  (莫: 他们追踪不到我身上)

  我不会泄露你的身份的

  I will not reveal your identity.

  S01 E02 END


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>