看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

2014-07-02 11:39:34来源:中国日报网

  

看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

  Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

  Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.

  Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

  想出去走走透透气吗?

  Gossip: Game on.

  游戏开始了。

  Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

  ——没有冒犯的意思。

  ——我不介意。

  Chuck: Move, plz.

  请让一下。

  Blair: Done and done.

  成交!

  * 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。

  Blair:Nighty-night.

  晚安。

  Nate: You set me up.

  你陷害了我。

  Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

  有人要使他难堪了。

  Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

  对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。

  Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

  对你调查的东西要小心噢。

  Chuck:I was born loaded.

  我是含着金汤匙出生的。

  Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

  别说了。

  Vanessa: Baby steps.

  慢慢来嘛。

  Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

  下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。

  Dan: I’m doomed.

  我完蛋了。

  Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

  我无法抑制自己的狂喜。

  Blair: Guard my drink.

  看着我的酒。

  Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

  “阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。

  Nate: I’m not over you.

  我忘不了你。

  Father: You don’t say.

  不用说这个。

  Chuck: You wish.

  你想得美。

  Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

  在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。

  Serena: Good point.

  说得好。

  Jenny: As you were.

  你们继续吧。

  Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

  我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。

  Dan: Right of your way, pal.

  看路啊,伙计。

  Blair: How could he just blow me off?

  他怎么可以放我鸽子?

  Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

  你让我担心死了。

  Serena: It was a last minute thing.

  (他)也是刚决定的。

  Serena: Then vite, vite!

  那就快点吧!

  Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

  那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样?

  Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

  噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。

  Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

  看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。

  Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

  她对此表现得很明显。

  Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

  谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。

  Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

  她心情不好不关我的事。

  Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

  既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。

  Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

  我们在感恩节时见过一面。

  Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

  她在努力。

  Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

  我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。

  Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

  在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。

  Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

  这的确很难说出口。

  Blair: Right on schedule.

  不出所料噢。

  Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

  在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。

  Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

  你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。


本文关键字: 看美剧学口语 地道口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>