英剧《德伯家的苔丝》双语台词(2)

2015-01-16 11:16:29来源:网络

  中英对白

  Tess, look! Sir John bids you good day!

  苔丝 你看 约翰爵士向大家问好

  Look, Tess! Look! Good day to you all.

  看哪 苔丝 你看 你们好啊

  I have a family vault at Kingsbere!

  金斯比尔有我家祖坟

  Good news! We are a noble race, my Lady Tess!

  真是个好消息 我们是贵族出身 苔丝小姐

英剧《德伯家的苔丝》双语台词(2)

  Norman blood runs in our veins!

  我们流着诺曼人的血

  He's not well! It is his heart.

  他不舒服 心脏不好

  "His heart"! That's a good one.

  心脏不好 这是个好借口

  Look here, I won't dance another step

  你们要再拿他开玩笑

  if you continue to make jokes about him!

  我就不跟你们跳了

  Mary, that's enough now!

  玛丽 别再闹了

  A family vault at Kingsbere!

  金斯比尔有我家祖坟

  The finest skeletons in all Wessex!

  整个威塞克斯最高贵的血统


本文关键字: 德伯家的苔丝

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>