英剧《德伯家的苔丝》双语台词(8)

2015-01-16 11:29:40来源:网络

  中英对白

  I do beg your pardon, Lady D'Urberville.

  请您原谅 德贝维尔夫人

  Please forgive the intrusion, your ladyship, but my name is...

  请原谅我不请自来 夫人 我叫...

  Begging your pardon, ma'am.

  请您原谅 夫人

  Please forgive the intrusion, your ladyship,

  请原谅我不请自来 夫人

  but my name is Tess Durbeyfield and I have come...

  我叫苔丝·德北菲尔德 我是来

  Can I help you?I am Mr D'Urberville.

  需要帮忙吗 我是德贝维尔先生

 title=

  Have you come to see me or my mother?

  你是来找我 还是我母亲的

  Your mother, sir.

  您母亲

  A pity.Well, she can't see you, I'm afraid.

  真遗憾 恐怕她不能见你

  She's an invalid.You'll have to deal with me. Is it business?

  她卧病在床 你只能跟我谈 是公事吗

  Not business, sir, it...I can hardly bring myself to say.

  不是公事 先生 我真是难以启齿

  Pleasure, then?No, it is...It's very foolish.

  是喜事吗 不 因为这很愚蠢

  I like foolish things. Try again.

  我喜欢愚蠢的事 说吧


本文关键字: 德伯家的苔丝

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>