神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(6)

2014-04-25 09:29:52来源:网络

  胡乱猜的 不过挺准

  Shot in the dark. Good one, though.

  电源插口周围有一些磨损

  Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it.

  所以他每晚想插进去充电 可手却在发抖

  Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking.

  这在清醒人的手机上是不会出现的

  You never see those marks on a sober man's phone,

  每个酗酒的人都有

  never see a drunk's without them.

  好吧 你也说对了

  There you go, you were right.

  我对了 哪里说对了?

  I was right? Right about what?

  警察不会咨询外行

  The police don't consult amateurs.

  这...太神奇了

  That... was amazing.

  你这样觉得? 当然了

  Do you think so? Of course it was.

  了不起 真的很了不起

  It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.

  别人通常不会这么说

  That's not what people normally say.

  别人一般怎么说?

  What do people normally say?

  滚开

  Piss off

  我有哪里猜错了吗?

  Did I get anything wrong?

  哈利和我关系不好 从来没好过

  Harry and me don't get on, never have,

  卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手

  Clara and Harry split up three months ago

  他们在闹离婚

  and they're getting a divorce,

  哈利是酗酒的人

  and Harry is a drinker.

  那全中 没想到所有都猜中了

  Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.

  哈利是哈莉叶的爱称

  Harry's short for Harriet.

  哈利是你的姐妹

  Harry's your sister.

  我到底来这儿做什么?

  Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?

  姐妹

  Sister

  老实讲 我到底来这里做什么?

  No - seriously, what am I doing here?

  总要出点错

  There's always something.

  你好 怪胎 我找雷斯垂德探长

  Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade.

  为什么?

  Why?

  他请我来的

  I was invited.

  为什么? 我想他想让我看看

  Why? I think he wants me to take a look.

  好吧 你知道我想什么吗?

  Well, you know what I think, don't you?

  当然 莎莉

  Always Sally.

  我知道你昨天连家都没有回

  I even know you didn't make it home last night.

  我没有...这位是谁?

  I don't... Who's this?

  我的同事 华生医生

  Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.

  华生医生 莎莉·多诺万警官

  Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan.

  老朋友

  Old friend.

  同事? 你竟然有同事?

  A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague?

  他会跟踪你到家吗?

  Did he follow you home?

  如果我出去等是不是比较好...

  Would it be better if I just waited...

  别

  No.

  怪胎来了 我带他进去

  Freak's here. Bringing him in.

  啊 安德森 又见面了

  Ah, Anderson. Here we are again.

  这是犯罪现场 不许污染它

  It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated.

  明白了吗?

  Are we clear on that?

  非常明白

  Quite clear.

  你老婆很久不回家了吗?

  And is your wife away for long?

  别装做是你推理出来的

  Oh, don't pretend you worked that out.

  有人告诉你吧

  Somebody told you that.

  你的除臭剂告诉我的

  Your deodorant told me that.

  我的除臭剂?

  My deodorant?

  是男士用的

  It's for men.

  当然了 我喷的当然是男用的

  Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it.

  和多诺万警官身上的一样

  So's Sergeant Donovan.

  味道突然消失了 我能进吗?

  Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in?

  听着 不管你在暗示什么...

  Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply...

  我什么都没说 我相信莎莉只是

  I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round

  来和你聊聊天 顺便就过夜了

  for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over.

  我猜她还帮你擦了地

  And I assume she scrubbed your floors,

  从她膝盖看出来的

  going by the state of her knees.

  你得穿一件这个

  You'll need to wear one of these.

  这是谁?

  Who's this?

  我的人

  He's with me.

  可他是谁? 我说他是我的人

  But who is he? I said he's with me.

  你不穿一件吗?

  Aren't you going to put one on?

  现场在哪? 楼上

  So where are we? Upstairs.

  我给你两分钟的时间

  I can give you two minutes.

  也许需要久一点

  May need longer.

  信用卡上显示她叫詹妮弗·温森

  Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards,

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>