神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(8)

2014-04-25 09:39:47来源:网络

  街对面的大楼上有另一个摄像头 看到了吗?

  There's another camera on the building opposite you. Do u see it?

  最后一个 你右手边大楼的顶层

  And finally, at the top of the building on your right.

  你是怎么做到的?

  How are you doing this?

  上车 华生医生

  'Get into the car, Dr Watson.

  我本可以威胁你

  'I would make some sort of threat,

  但你一定很清楚自己的处境

  but I'm sure your situation is quite clear to you. '

  你好 嗨

  Hello. Hi.

  你叫什么名字?

  What's your name, then?

  呃...安西娅

  Er... Anthea.

  是你的真名吗? 不是

  Is that your real name? No.

  我叫约翰

  I'm John.

  我知道

  Yes. I know.

  我有必要问问这是去哪吗?

  Any point in asking... where I'm going?

  毫无必要

  None at all...

  约翰

  John.

  好吧

  OK.

  坐下吧 约翰

  Have a seat, John.

  你知道 我有手机的

  You know, I've got a phone.

  摄像头那招是很妙

  I mean, very clever and all that,

  但是...

  but er...

  打电话给我就行

  you could just phone me.

  到我手机上

  On my phone.

  要想避开夏洛克·福尔摩斯的眼睛

  When one is avoiding the attention of Sherlock Holmes,

  就该学会谨慎 所以在此见面

  one learns to be discreet, hence this place.

  你的腿一定很疼 坐下吧

  Your leg must be hurting you. Sit down.

  我不想坐下

  I don't want to sit down.

  你不怎么害怕啊

  You don't seem very afraid.

  你也不怎么吓人

  You don't seem very frightening.

  没错...

  Yes...

  军人的勇敢

  The bravery of the soldier.

  勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词 你说呢?

  Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't u think?

  你和夏洛克·福尔摩斯什么关系?

  What is your connection to Sherlock Holmes?

  没关系 我们几乎不认识 我昨天才遇到他

  I don't have one. I barely know him, I met him... yesterday.

  才一天工夫 你们就同居了

  Mmm, and since yesterday you've moved in with him

  现在还一起查案

  and now you're solving crimes together.

  这周末是不是就该好事将近了?

  Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?

  你是谁? 利益相关者

  Who are you? An interested party.

  对夏洛克? 为什么?

  Interested in Sherlock? Why?

  我猜你们不是朋友

  I'm guessing you're not friends.

  你也见过他 你想他能有几个朋友?

  You've met him. How many friends do you imagine he has?

  我是夏洛克能拥有的

  I'm the closest thing to a friend

  最近乎朋友的存在 你指什么?

  that Sherlock Holmes is capable of having And what's that?

  敌人 敌人?

  An enemy. An enemy?

  在他看来 我绝对是敌人

  In HIS mind, certainly.

  如果你问他 他会说我是他的魔王

  If you were to ask him, he'd probably say his arch-enemy.

  他喜欢把事情搞得戏剧化

  He does love to be dramatic.

  哟 谢天谢地你没这毛病

  Well, thank God YOU'RE above all that.

  我没打扰你吧

  I hope I'm not distracting you.

  一点也没打扰

  Not distracting me at all.

  你打算继续和夏洛克·福尔摩斯合作下去?

  Do you plan to continue your association with Sherlock Holmes?

  也许说的不对...

  I could be wrong...

  但我觉得这不关你事

  but I think that's none of your business.

  很难说 真不关你事

  It could be. It really couldn't.

  如果你真的搬进...

  If you DO move into, erm...

  贝克街 221B号

  .. 221B Baker Street,

  我将非常乐意行方便

  I'd be happy to pay you a meaningful sum

  定期付你可观报酬

  of money on a regular basis to ease your way.

  为什么?

  Why?

  因为你不富有

  Because you're not a wealthy man.

  交换条件是?

  In exchange for what?

  提供信息

  Information.

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>