神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(8)

2014-04-25 09:39:47来源:网络

  绝不会侵犯隐私 绝不会让你为难

  Nothing indiscreet. Nothing you'd feel... uncomfortable with.

  只需告诉我他在干什么 为什么?

  Just tell me what he's up to. Why?

  我常常为他担心

  I worry about him. Constantly.

  你可真好人

  That's nice of you.

  但出于种种原因

  But I would prefer for various reasons

  希望你对此事守口如瓶

  that my concern go unmentioned,

  我们的关系有点...不太融洽

  we have what you might call a... difficult

  relationship.

  (若不方便亦来 - 夏·福)

  If inconvenient, come anyway

  不行 我还没说具体金额呢

  No. But I haven't mentioned a figure.

  省省吧

  Don't bother.

  这么快就对他死心塌地了

  You're very loyal VERY quickly.

  不 不是 我只是不感兴趣

  No, I'm not, I'm just not interested.

  "不信任人" 医生写的

  "Trust issues"... it says here.

  那是什么?

  What's that?

  你居然不信任其他人

  Could it be that you've decided to

  却信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯?

  trust Sherlock Holmes of all people?

  谁说我信任他了?

  Who says I trust him?

  你不像那种轻易交心的人

  You don't seem the kind to make friends easily.

  说完了没?

  Are we done?

  你说呢

  You tell me.

  我猜已经有人警告过你离他远点

  I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him,

  但我看你左手 你不会这么做

  but I can see from your left hand that's not going to happen.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>