神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(11)

2014-04-25 09:55:42来源:网络

  什么?

  What?

  没什么 只是... "欢迎来到伦敦"

  Nothing, just... "Welcome to London".

  喘过气来啦? 等你发令

  Got your breath back? Ready when you are.

  好吧...

  OK...

  真是荒谬

  That was ridiculous.

  这是我做过的最荒谬的事

  That was the most ridiculous thing... I've ever done.

  你还入侵阿富汗了呢

  And you invaded Afghanistan.

  又不是我一个人

  That wasn't just me.

  我们干吗不回餐馆去?

  Why aren't we back at the restaurant?

  他们会监视的

  They can keep an eye out.

  反正本来也没把握

  It was a long shot anyway.

  那我们去干什么的?

  So what were we doing there?

  哦 打发时间呗

  Oh, just passing the time.

  并且证明一件事

  And proving a point.

  证明什么? 你

  What point? You.

  赫德森太太 华生医生要楼上那间房了

  Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson WILL take the room upstairs.

  谁说的?

  Says who?

  门口那个人说的

  Says the man at the door.

  夏洛克给我发短信 说你掉了这个

  Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.

  呃 谢谢

  Er, thank you.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  夏洛克 你做什么啦?

  Sherlock, what have you done?

  赫德森太太? 楼上

  Mrs Hudson? Upstairs.

  你们干什么?

  What are you doing?

  我知道你会找到箱子的 我不傻

  Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.

  你不能私闯我家

  You can't just break into my flat.

  你不能扣押证物 而且我没私闯

  You can't withhold evidence - and I didn't break in your flat.

  哦 那这叫什么?

  Well, what do you call this then?

  这是缉毒

  It's a drugs bust.

  什么 这家伙能是毒虫?

  Seriously? This guy - a junkie?

  你认识他吗? 约翰

  Have you met him? John...

  依我看 你大可以在这翻上一天

  I'm pretty sure that You could search this flat all day,

  也别想找到任何消遣的东西

  you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational.

  约翰 建议你现在闭嘴吧 拜托

  John, you probably want to shut up now. But come on...

  不 什么?

  No... What?

  你? 闭嘴 我不是你的搜查犬

  You? Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog.

  不 安德森是我的搜查犬

  No, Anderson's my sniffer dog.

  安德森 缉毒你跑来做什么?

  Anderson, what are YOU doing here on a drugs bust?

  哦 我自愿的

  Oh, I volunteered.

  他们都是 他们都不在缉毒科

  They all did. They're not strictly speaking ON the drug squad,

  不过都很热心

  but they're very keen.

  这是人类眼球吧 放回去

  Are these human eyes? Put those back!

  在微波炉里啊 这是科学实验

  They were in the microwave. It's an experiment.

  接着找 伙计们

  Keep looking, guys.

  或者你好好帮我们 我就收队

  Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down.

  真幼稚 对付幼儿嘛

  This is childish. Well, I'm dealing with a child.

  夏洛克 这是我们的案子

  Sherlock, this is our case.

  我让你参加 但你不能单干

  I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own.

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>