神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(11)

2014-04-25 09:55:42来源:网络

  明白?

  Clear?

  什么-你居然假装缉毒来要挟我?

  What - so you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me?

  真找到毒品就不算假装了

  It stops being pretend if we find anything.

  我是清白的

  I am clean!

  你的公寓是... 全都清白?

  Is your flat...? All of it?

  连烟都不抽

  Don't even smoke.

  我也不抽

  Neither do I.

  好吧 我们来合作吧

  So let's work together.

  找到瑞秋了 她是谁?

  We've found Rachel. Who is she?

  詹妮弗·温森的独女

  Jennifer Wilson's only daughter.

  她女儿?

  Her daughter?

  她为什么写她女儿的名字 为什么?

  Why would she write her daughter's name? Why?

  别管了 箱子找到了

  Never mind that, we found the case.

  某人曾断言箱子在凶手那里

  According to SOMEONE the murderer has the case,

  现在它在我们亲爱的精神病人手里

  and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.

  我不是精神病 是高功能反社会病

  not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.

  拜托你专业点

  Do your research.

  你得把瑞秋找来 审问她 我也得问她

  You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.

  她死了 太好了 时间地点原因?

  She's dead. Excellent. How, when and why?

  有联系吗? 肯定有

  Is there a connection? There has to be.

  我可不敢说 她死了14年了

  Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for14years.

  严格说从未活过

  Technically she was never alive.

  瑞秋是詹妮弗·温森14年前流产的女儿

  Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter, 14years ago.

  不 这...

  No, that's...

  这不对头 怎么会...

  .. that's not right. How...

  她干吗这么做 为什么?

  Why would she do that? Why?

  她临死前为啥想女儿?

  Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments?

  嗯 果然正宗反社会病

  Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now.

  她不是想女儿

  She didn't think about her daughter.

  是用指甲把名字刻在地上

  She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails.

  她快死了

  She was dying.

  这很费劲 很痛苦的

  It took effort, it would have hurt.

  你说受害人都是自己服药的

  You said that the victims all took the poison themselves,

  是他逼他们的

  that he MAKES them take it -

  呃 也许他... 跟他们说了什么

  well, maybe he... I don't know, talks to them.

  也许利用了她女儿的死

  Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.

  对 可那都多少年了 她还郁闷个头啊

  Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?

  不对?

  Not good?

  是不太对

  Bit not good, yeah.

  如果你要死了 被谋杀了

  If you were dying... If you'd been murdered -

  你临终会说什么?

  in your very last few seconds what would you say?


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>