神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(12)

2014-04-25 09:58:43来源:网络

  谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?

  'Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?

  (伦敦出租车司机)

  LONDON CAB DRIVER

  谁不管到哪里都无人注意?

  'Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?

  谁在人群中狩猎?

  'Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?'

  (跟我来)

  COME WITH ME

  夏洛克 你没事吧 什么...

  Sherlock, you OK? What...?

  对 对 我没事

  Yeah, yeah... I'm fine.

  那手机为什么在这?

  So, how can the phone be here?

  不知道

  Don't know.

  我再试试 好主意

  I'll try it again. Good idea.

  你去哪?

  Where are you going?

  出去透气 就去一会 马上回来

  Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.

  你真的没事? 我很好

  You sure you're all right? I'm fine.

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯的车

  Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.

  我没叫出租车

  I didn't order a taxi.

  但你未必不需要

  Doesn't mean you don't need one.

  你是那个出租司机

  You're the cabbie.

  停在诺森伯兰街外的

  The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street.

  那是你 不是乘客

  It was you. Not your passenger.

  你瞧 没人会想到出租司机

  See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.

  就像是透明人

  It's like you're invisible.

  永远被人抛到脑后

  Just the back of an 'ead.

  对连环杀手 真是得天独厚

  Proper advantage for a serial killer.

  你认罪了? 哦 当然

  Is this a confession? Oh, yeah.

  再告诉你件事

  I'll tell you what else...

  要是你现在叫警察 我不逃跑

  If you call the coppers now, I won't run.

  我乖乖坐着 束手就擒 我保证

  I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.

  为什么?

  Why?

  因为你不会的 我不会吗?

  Cos you're not going to do that. Am I not?

  我没杀那四个人 福尔摩斯先生

  I didn't kill those four people, Mr Holmes.

  我跟他们聊天

  I spoke to 'em...

  他们就自行了断了

  and they killed themselves.

  如果你现在叫警察 我保证一件事

  If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing.

  我永远不告诉你我说了什么

  I will never tell you what I said.

  不过再也没人会死了

  No-one else will die, though,

  我相信他们也能结案了

  and I believe they call that a result.

  你也永远不知道他们怎么死的了

  And you won't ever understand how those people died.

  你想要哪种结案?

  What kind of result do you care about?

  如果我想要真相

  If I wanted to understand...

  我该怎么做? 我请你兜个风

  .. what would I do? Let me take you for a ride.

  好把我也杀掉?

  So you can kill me too?

  我没想杀你 福尔摩斯先生

  I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes.

  我只想跟你聊聊

  I'm going to talk to ya...

  你就自行了断了

  .. and then you're going to kill yourself.

  他上出租车了 是夏洛克 他坐车走了

  He just got in a cab... It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.

  我说吧 他就是这种人

  I told you, he does that.

  又被他跑掉了

  He bloody left again.

  我们在浪费时间

  We're wasting our time!

  我打手机试试 开了响铃

  I'm... calling the phone, it's ringing out.

  如果开了响铃 那它不在这儿

  And if it's ringing, it's not here.

  我再定位试试

  I'll try the search again.

  有关系吗 有意思吗

  Does it matter? Does any of it?

  他是个疯子 总会让你失望

  He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>