神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(15)

2014-04-25 18:03:44来源:网络

  你真打算吃那颗药了 对吧?

  You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?

  我才没有呢

  Course I wasn't.

  我是拖延时间 就知道你会来

  Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up.

  你哪知道啊

  No, you didn't.

  这就是你找刺激的方式 对吗

  That's how you get your kicks, isn't it -

  赌上性命证明你聪明

  you risk your life to prove you're clever.

  我为什么呀?

  Why would I do that?

  因为你是个傻瓜

  Because you're an idiot.

  饭去? 饿死了

  Dinner? Starving.

  贝克街有家中餐馆不错 开到凌晨2点

  End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.

  看中餐馆好坏 要看门把手底部三分之一

  You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.

  夏洛克 就是他 我跟你说的那人

  Sherlock... That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.

  我非常清楚他是谁

  I know exactly who that is.

  好呀 又一个案子破了

  So... Another case cracked.

  真是造福大众啊

  How very public-spirited.

  不过这从来就不是你的动机 对吧?

  Though that's never really your motivation, is it?

  你来这干什么?

  What are you doing here?

  照例 我来关心你的

  As ever, I'm concerned about you.

  对 我听说你的"关心"了

  Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".

  还是这么别扭

  Always so aggressive.

  你就没想过我和你是一个阵营的吗?

  Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?

  真奇怪 没有

  Oddly enough - no.

  我们的共同点可比你愿意相信的多

  We have more in common than you'd like to believe.

  我们俩这种意气之争实在太幼稚了

  This petty feud between us is simply childish.

  总是殃及无辜 你也知道这惹妈妈生气

  People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.

  我惹妈妈生气?

  I upset her?

  我?

  Me?

  惹她的可不是我 麦克罗夫特

  It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.

  喂 喂 等一下

  No. No, wait...

  妈妈? 谁是妈妈?

  Mummy? Who's Mummy?

  母亲 我们的母亲

  Mother. Our mother.

  这是我哥哥 麦克罗夫特

  This is my brother, Mycroft.

  你又增重啦?

  Putting on weight again?

  不好意思 是减了

  Losing it, in fact.

  他是你哥哥?

  He's your brother?

  他当然是我哥哥

  Course he's my brother.

  那他不是... 不是什么?

  So he's not... Not what?

  我不知道 地下阴谋家?

  I don't know... Criminal mastermind?

  差不多吧 老天爷

  Close enough. For goodness' sake.

  我只是英国政府里小小的一员

  I occupy a minor position in the British government.

  他就是英国政府

  He IS the British government,


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>