神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(15)

2014-04-25 18:03:44来源:网络

  在他不忙着当英国情报局的时候

  when he's not too busy being the British secret service

  或者不跑去客串美国中情局的时候

  or the CIA on a freelance basis.

  晚上好 麦克罗夫特

  Good evening, Mycroft.

  在我到家前请尽量别发动战争

  Try not to start a war before I get home,

  你知道交通会变成什么样

  you know what it does for the traffic.

  所以 你说你关心他的时候

  So, when you say you're concerned about him -

  你还真是关心他?

  you actually are concerned?

  对 当然

  Yes, of course.

  我说 这真的是小孩子赌气?

  I mean, it actually is a childish feud?

  他一贯这么气鼓鼓的

  He's always been so resentful.

  能想象我们家圣诞晚宴什么样吧

  You can imagine the Christmas dinners.

  嗯...

  Yeah...

  不 天啊 不能

  No... God, no.

  我还是...

  I'd better erm...

  又见面了

  Hello again.

  你好 我们今天傍晚见过

  Hello. We met earlier on this evening.

  哦 好吧 晚安

  Oh! OK. Goodnight.

  晚安 华生医生

  Goodnight, Dr Watson.

  吃点心去 嗯

  So, dim sum. Mmm!

  我总能猜到幸运饼里的签语 吹吧你

  I can always predict the fortune cookies. No, you can't.

  几乎能 话说你还是中过枪吧

  Almost can. You did get shot, though.

  什么? 在阿富汗 确实受过伤

  Sorry? In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.

  哦 对 肩膀 肩膀 我就知道

  Oh. Yeah, shoulder. Shoulder! I thought so.

  才怪 左边吧

  No, you didn't. The left one.

  算你蒙对了 我从不瞎蒙

  Lucky guess. I never guess.

  你就是瞎蒙

  Yes, you do.

  你兴奋什么呢? 莫里亚蒂

  What are you so happy about? Moriarty.

  什么莫里亚蒂?

  What's Moriarty?

  我一点也不知道

  I've absolutely no idea.

  长官 走吗?

  Sir, shall we go?

  那当兵的 真有意思

  Interesting, that soldier fellow.

  他也许是我弟的救星...

  He could be the making of my brother...

  无论如何 还是提升他们的监视等级吧

  Either way, we'd better upgrade their surveillance status.

  启动第三级监视

  Grade three active.

  抱歉 长官 谁的监视等级?

  Sorry, sir - whose status?

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯和华生医生

  Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>