神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(1)

2014-04-28 17:51:30来源:网络

  什么 怎么了?

  What? Why not?

  因为我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架

  Because I had a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.

  你...你跟台机器吵了一架?

  You... You had a row with a machine?!

  差不多 它不动弹

  Sort of. It sat there

  我朝它叫骂 你有现金么?

  and I shouted abuse. Have you got cash?

  用我的卡吧

  Take my card.

  你该自己去的

  You could always go yourself, you know,

  你在这坐了一上午

  you've been sitting there all morning,

  我出门这么长时间 你就没挪过窝

  you've not even moved since I left.

  上次找你办的那个案子呢?

  And what happened about that case you were offered

  切里亚的钻石? 没兴趣

  the Jharia diamond? Not interested.

  我给过他们答复了

  I sent them a message.

  不劳您大驾 我能提得动

  Don't worry about me, I can manage.

  你用的是我的电脑? 当然了

  Is that my computer? Of course.

  什么 我的在卧室呢

  What? Mine was in the bedroom.

  什么 就这么两步你都懒得走么?

  What? And you couldn't be bothered to get up?

  我设了开机密码的

  It's password protected.

  不妨说 我一分钟内就猜到了

  In a manner of speaking. Took me less than a minute to guess yours,

  不是什么碉堡嘛

  not exactly Fort Knox.

  好吧 还来

  Right. Thank you.

  得找个工作了 没劲

  Need to get a job. Oh, dull.

  听着 是...

  Listen, um...

  如果你能借我点儿...

  ..if you'd be able to lend me some...

  夏洛克 你在听我说话么 我得去趟银行

  Sherlock, are you listening? I need to go to the bank.

  对了 你所谓去银行...

  Yes, when you said we were going to the bank...

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  Sherlock Holmes.

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  Sherlock Holmes.

  塞巴斯汀 好啊 哥们

  Sebastian. Hiya, buddy.

  好久不见了 算算该有八年了吧?

  How long - eight years since I last clapped eyes on you?

  这是我朋友 约翰·华生

  This is my friend, John Watson

  朋友? 同事

  Friend? Colleague.

  好吧

  Right.

  随便坐

  Grab a pew.

  喝点什么 咖啡还是水?

  Do you need anything, coffee, water?

  不需要么 我们不渴 谢了

  No? We're all sorted here, thanks.

  看来你过得挺滋润啊 经常出国

  So you're doing well. You've been abroad a lot.

  怎么说?

  Well, so?

  全球飞来飞去 一个月内两次

  Flying all the way around the world twice in a month.

  哈 我看出来了 你又来了

  Right. You're doing that thing.

  我们是大学同学 这家伙总耍这种鬼把戏

  We were at uni together, and this guy here had a trick he used to do.

  才不是什么鬼把戏

  It's not a trick.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>