神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(5)

2014-04-28 18:02:17来源:网络

  破解这密码是找到凶手的关键

  Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them.

  这是你们唯一的线索?

  And this is all you've got to go on(?)

  好像不太够吧 你到底帮不帮忙?

  It's hardly much, is it? Are you going to help us or not?

  我帮你问问

  I'll ask around.

  肯定有人知道点什么 喂

  Somebody must know something about it. Oi!

  你他妈的在干什么?

  What the hell do you think you're doing?

  这画廊是登记保护建筑

  This gallery is a listed public building.

  不不 等等 不是我画的

  No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.

  我只是帮着拿一下...

  I was just holding this for...

  还是个狂热分子哈?

  Bit of an enthusiast, are we?

  她手上有个重要修复项目 才进行到一半

  She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration.

  她不可能突然辞职的

  Why would she suddenly resign?

  家庭纠纷 她辞呈里说的

  Family problems. She said so in her letter.

  但她没家庭啊

  But she doesn't have a family.

  她独自来这个国家的

  She came to this country on her own.

  安迪 那些茶壶 那些陶瓷

  Andy! Look, those teapots, those ceramics.

  已经成了她的心头宝

  They've become her obsession.

  她都修复它们好几周了

  She's been working on restoring them for weeks.

  我不信她会突然...抛下它们

  I can't believe that she would just...abandon them.

  也许是想躲开某个缠着她的人呢?

  Perhaps she was getting a bit of unwanted attention?

  你怎么这么慢

  You've been a while.

  是啊 你知道的嘛

  Yeah, well, you know how it is.

  拘留所警官都是慢性子 对吧

  Custody sergeants don't really like to be hurried, do they?

  走程序呗 按指纹

  Just formalities. Fingerprints,

  签罚单 周二我还得上治安法庭

  charge sheet, and I've got to be in magistrates' court on Tuesday.

  嗯? 我 夏洛克 我周二要上庭

  What? Me, Sherlock! In court, on Tuesday!

  他们要判我反社会行为罪 可以 很好

  They're giving me an ASBO! Good, fine.

  你告诉你那小朋友

  You want to tell your little pal

  欢迎他随时去自首

  he's welcome to go and own up any time.

  这个符号 我还是搞不明白

  This symbol, I still can't place it.

  不 我要你去趟警察局

  No, I need you to go to the police station

  问问那记者的事

  and ask about the journalist.

  他的个人财物应该存档了

  The personal effects will have been impounded.

  去把他的日记 或别的什么记录行程的拿来

  Get hold of his diary, or something that will tell us his movements.

  去找凡·库的助理

  Go and see Van Coon's PA.

  追踪他们的行程 总会找到重合的

  If you retrace their steps, somewhere they'll coincide.

  (苏格兰场)

  Scotland Yard.

  周五从大连飞回来的

  Flew back from Dalian Friday.

  看来他跟销售连开了几场会

  Looks like he had back-to-back meetings with the sales team.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>