神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(12)

2014-04-28 18:38:50来源:网络

  我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  I'm not Sherlock Holmes.

  真不好意思 光说没用

  Forgive me if I do not take your word for it.

  信用卡 名字是...

  Debit card, name of...

  夏·福尔摩斯

  S Holmes.

  用我的卡吧

  Take my card.

  对 这不是我的 是他借我的

  Yes, that's not actually mine. He lent that to me.

  一张5000镑支票 开给夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生

  And a cheque for5000 made out in the name of Mr Sherlock Holmes.

  对 他让我保管的

  Yeah, he gave me that to look after.

  你从剧院领的票 购买者也是福尔摩斯

  Tickets from the theatre collected by you, name of Holmes.

  对 好吧

  Yes, OK.

  名字呢? 还是福尔摩斯

  What's the name? Er, Holmes.

  是容易误会

  I realise what this looks like.

  可我不是他

  But I'm not him.

  我们听你亲口说过 什么?

  We heard it from your own mouth. What?

  "我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 我总是单枪匹马"

  "I am Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone."

  因为谁也跟不上我出色的头脑

  Because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect.

  我真这么说过?

  Did I really say that?

  估计我说那是学他的

  I suppose there's no use me trying to persuade you

  你也不信吧

  I was doing an impression.

  我姓单

  I am Shan.

  你……你就是单?

  You're... You're Shan?

  我们三次试图杀你和你同伴 福尔摩斯先生

  Three times we tried to kill you and your companion, Mr Holmes.

  一个杀手杀人都不利落 说明什么?

  What does it tell you when an assassin cannot shoot straight?

  说明他们根本没想杀你

  It tells you that they're not really trying.

  电车道

  Tramway.

  这次不是空包弹了 好吧

  Not blank bullets now. OK.

  若我们想杀你 福尔摩斯先生 你已经死了

  If we wanted to kill you, Mr Holmes, we would have done it by now.

  我们只是想引蛇出洞

  We just wanted to make you inquisitive.

  在你那吗? 什么东西?

  Do you have it? Do I have what?

  宝贝 我不懂你们说的

  The treasure. I don't know what you're talking about.

  这我可得验一验

  I would prefer to make certain.

  她的命也有价码——信息

  And the price for her life - information.

  簪子在哪? 什么?

  Where's the hairpin? What?

  皇后的簪子 值900万镑的

  The Empress pin valued at 9 million sterling?

  我们已经找到买主了

  We already had a buyer in the West

  我们一个人见财起意 私吞了它

  and then one of our people was greedy, he took it,

  带回了伦敦 而你 福尔摩斯先生 一直在找

  brought it back to London, and you, Mr Holmes, have been searching.

  求你 求你听我说 我不是...

  Please, please. Listen to me. I'm not...

  我不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 你一定要相信

  I'm not Sherlock Holmes. You have to believe me.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>