金融英语口语积累:美元兑换日元

2022-02-10 13:05:00来源:网络

  在职场中,用到英语的地方也比较多。对于一些经常需要用英语口语的职业,大家还是需要加强这方面的提升,这样对于我们的整个工作顺利成都,未来的职场晋升都有很好的帮助。而且也能够帮助我们提升职场技能。具体的职场英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了相关内容,供大家参考。

  Changing Dollars to Yen

  美元兑换日元

  Cyrus Morton is visiting Tokyo on his vacation.He stops into the Higashi Bank to change some dollars into yen .

  休假期间,赛勒斯·莫顿在东京参观游览,他步入东银行,把一些美元兑换成日元。

  Clerk:Good afternoon ,sir.May I help you ?

  职员午安,先生,我能为您做些什么?

  Morton:Yes,please .I want to get some yen notes for my stay in Japan .Can I buy them with American dollars?

  莫顿是的,谢谢。在我逗留日本期间,希望换些日币,我可以用美元购买日币吗?

  C:Yes,sir .We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you .

  职员可以的,先生。我们是经批准的外汇银行,能够为您兑换货币。

  M:Well,I have got $4689 that I want to change .What's the exchange rate today ?

  莫顿那我,我想把476美元89美分兑换成日元,今天的兑换率是多少呢?

  C:Today's rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here.I can exchange the bills for you ,but we cannot take the coins.

  职员今天的现款购买兑换率列在这里的这张图表上,我可给您兑换纸币,但是我们不收硬币。

  M:Oh,really ?Why not ?

  莫顿哦,真的吗?为什么呢?

  C:We don't deal in coins ,sir .Usually ,we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed .

  职员我们不买硬币,先生。平时我们这里很少需要兑换硬币,这样,就使我们很难确保存一批足够的硬币应付可能的需要量。

  M:Oh,yes,I remember that was true in America ,too.I couldn't get any yen coins before I left .

  莫顿哦,是的,我记得在美国也是如此。看来,在我离开之前,可能是一点日本硬币也弄不到了。

  C:Our head office may keep a supply of coins ,but branches rarely do .So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in Japanese coins.

  职员我们总行可能提供硬币,但是分行很少有这样做的。因此,我们只能兑换纸币并用日本硬币补齐差额。

  Do you have your passport with you ?

  您带着护照吗?

  M:Yes,here it is .

  莫顿带着,在这里。

  C:Well,please sign your name and local address on this exchange request .

  职员请把您的姓名、本地住址写在这张兑换申请单上,

  Also put down your passport number .I'll get your yen for you while you're filling this out .

  还要写上您的护照号码。在您填写时,我给您准备日元。

  以上就是为大家整理的职场英语口语相关内容,更多精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 职场英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>