旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Taking Orders点菜服务

2022-08-01 08:38:00来源:网络

旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Taking Orders点菜服务

  出国旅游,掌握一些必备的旅游英语,可以让我们的旅行更加顺利。尤其对于一些零基础的人来说,在旅游之前,突击一些常用到的旅游英语口语,可以帮助我们在旅行中,有更好的沟通。那么常见的旅游英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Taking Orders点菜服务”相关内容,供大家参考。

  Unit 4 Taking Orders 点菜服务

  经典对话

  W=waitress 女服务员 G=Guest 顾客

  WMay I take your order now , sir?

  我可以为您写单了吗,先生?

  GUr… I don’t know much about Chinese food, can you recommend something ?

  嗯我对中餐不怎么熟悉,您能给我推荐一下吗?

  WCertainly. How about Cabbage in Oyster sauce? It’s tender and tasty.

  好的。蚝油白菜怎么样?又鲜又嫩。

  GGood, I’ll take it. What’s the Chicken Soup with Corn like?

  好的,就要这个。鸡茸玉米是一道什么样的菜?

  WIt’s soup with corn and minced chicken. It’s sweet and delicious.

  是用鸡茸和甜玉米做的,很鲜甜。

  GWell, I’ll take this, too. I’d like to have some fried rice, could you make some recommendations?

  那么,这个也要吧。我想要个炒饭,您有什么好介绍的吗?

  WHow about the Chef’s Fried Rice?

  来份主厨推荐的炒饭如何?

  GHow do you make it?

  是怎么做的?

  WIt’s fried rice with shrimp, eggs and broccoli.

  是用虾仁、鸡蛋和甘蓝一起炒的。

  GOK, I’ll try that. Thank you.

  好的,我也试试这个吧。谢谢。

  WAnything else , sir?

  先生,您还要点什么吗?

  GNo , thanks. That’s all for now.

  谢谢,先点这些。

  W Shall I bring you a knife and fork?

  您要不要刀叉呢?

  G.No, thanks. The chopsticks will do.

  不用,谢谢。筷子就可以了。

  常用句型百宝箱

  介绍菜式

  1) Would you like to have table d’hote or a la carte?

  您是选择套餐,还是零点呢?

  2) We have both buffer-style and a la carte dishes, which would you prefer?

  我们有自助式和点菜式,您喜欢哪一种?

  3) We offer special menus for different diets.

  我们有特殊食谱,可以满足不同的餐饮需要。

  4) I’m on a diet.

  我在节食。

  5) We have a wide range of vegetarian dishes for you to choose from.

  我们有许多素菜可供您选择。

  6) What table d’hote do you have?

  你们有什么套餐?

  7) I’m not familiar with Chinese food, could you recommend something?

  我对中国菜不太熟悉,你能不能给推荐一下?

  8) We serve Cantonese, Sichuan, Shanghai, and Beijing cuisines, which cuisine is would you

  prefer?

  我们有粤菜、川菜、沪菜和京菜,您喜欢哪一种呢?

  9) Which flavor would you prefer, sweet or chill?

  您喜欢哪种口味,是甜的还是辣的?

  10) General speaking, Cantonese cuisine is light and clear; Sichuan cuisine is strong and hot;

  Shanghai cuisine is oily and Beijing cuisine is spicy and a bit salty.

  一般来说,粤菜比较清淡,川菜浓烈而辛辣,沪菜比较油,而京菜较香而咸。

  11) Maybe Cantonese cuisine will suit you.

  粤菜可能会适合您的口味。

  12) Would you like to try our House specialty?

  您想尝尝我们的招牌菜吗?

  13) It is very popular with our guests.

  它非常受欢迎。

  14) It’s served by the dozen.

  它是按打卖的。

  15) What is today’s special?

  今天的特价菜是什么?

  16) Today’s special is xx ,with a 40% discount.

  今天的特价菜是 xx,有 6 折优惠。

  17) How do you cook it ?

  这道菜是怎么做的?

  18) What is it like?

  这是怎样的一道菜?

  19) It’s crisp/tasty/tender/clear/strong/spicy/aromatic.

  它很酥脆/可口/鲜嫩/清淡/浓烈/辣/香味扑鼻。

  20) It looks good, smell good and tastes good.

  这道菜色、香、味俱全。

  21) It’s a well-known delicacy in Chinese cuisine.

  它是中国菜的一道有名的佳肴。

  22) You’ll love it .

  您会喜欢它的。

  23) It’s for 4 persons.

  这道菜是供 4 个人用的。

  24) It’s out of season.

  这个已经过季了。

  25) Why not try our buffer dinner?

  为什么不试试我们的自主晚餐呢?

  26) The beef BBQ is terrific!

  牛肉烧烤可是棒极了!

  27) If you are in a hurry, I would recommend…

  如果您赶时间,我推荐您

  28) Which brand of milk/beer/cigarettes/wine/… would you prefer?

  您喜欢什么牌子的牛奶/啤酒/香烟/葡萄酒/?

  29) It will stimulate the appetite.

  它会刺激你的胃口。

  确认细节

  1) Are you on a special diet?

  您对饮食有什么特别的要求吗?

  2) Would you like to put it on your hotel bill?

  是不是把费用计到您酒店的帐上?

  3) How would you like your egg/coffee/steak?

  您喜欢我们怎样做您点的鸡蛋/咖啡/牛扒?

  4) Would you like your fried eggs sunny-side up?

  您点的鸡蛋是不是只煎一面,蛋黄朝上?

  5) Would you like your beer draught or bottled?

  您喜欢扎啤还是瓶装啤酒?

  6) This wine is only served by the bottle. How about xx? It’s served by the glass.

  这种酒我们只按甁出售。Xx 怎么样?我们可以按杯出售。

  7) With ice or without ice, sir?

  先生,请问是否要加冰呢?

  日式餐厅推荐菜式

  1) What kind of food is the tempura?

  甜不辣是什么样的菜?

  2) It’s fish, prawns and assorted vegetables dipped in batter and then deep fried until crisp.

  那道菜用鱼、虾仁和各种蔬菜沾面糊,然后一直炸到松脆。

  3) It’s very popular with both Japanese and foreign guests.

  它很受日本人和外国客人喜欢。

  4) The tempura dinner comes with sashimi. Will that be fine?

  甜不辣加生鱼片,这样好不好?

  5) I would recommend the “Chawanmushi”/”Sukiyaki”

  我建议您点一个蒸鸡蛋羹/日式火锅。

  6) It’s an egg custard with chicken, shrimp and gingko nuts.

  那是加鸡肉、小虾、杏仁蒸的蛋羹。

  以上就是为大家整理的“旅游英语现代酒店实用篇:Taking Orders点菜服务”旅游英语口语相关内容,更多精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 旅游英语 旅游口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

大促
更多>>
更多课程>>