商务英语口语练习:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)

2024-03-19 08:46:00来源:网络

  商务口语是职场中比较常用的,在不同的场合,英语口语也有很多的注意事项。所以想要更好的提升商务口语能力,大家还是需要在平时做好相应的训练。具体的商务口语需要提升哪些呢?下面小编为大家整理了“商务英语口语练习:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)”相关内容,一起来看看吧!

  退房(2)Checking out of the Hotel

  Guest: I’m ready to settle the bill.

  我要结账。

  Desk Clerk: I hope you enjoyed your stay.

  您住的还好吧?

  Guest: Definitely! Very relaxing.

  非常好!很舒服。

  Desk Clerk: Good. Right, that comes to $1,500.

  很好,您的费用是一千五百美元。

  Guest: What? I only stayed three nights.

  什么?我只不过才住了三天。

  Desk Clerk: That’s right, sir. Three nights at 500 dollars a night … that comes to $1,500.

  没错,先生。三个晚上,每晚五百美元…….共计一千五百美元。

  Guest: But your brochure said that this was a package deal and the hotel’s services were all-inclusive.

  但是你们的宣传手册上说是一次性收费,饭店的各项收费不另外计费的。

  Desk Clerk: Yes, of course. The meals and excursions were included in the hotel price.

  是啊。餐费和外出浏览的费用都包括在内的。

  Guest: But why are you overcharging me almost a thousand dollars? 250 dollars a night, times three nights should just be $ 750.

  可你为什么要我多付差不多一千美元呢?两百五十美元一晚,三个晚上是七百五十美元才对啊。

  Desk Clerk: I’m sorry sir. The 250-dollar rate is based on double occupancy. That means it’s 250 per person. The room itself is 500 dollars a night.

  对不起。二百五十美元是按照两个人一间房算的,也就是二百五十美元一人。一个房间就是五百美元一个晚上。

  Guest: Perhaps I could talk to your manager?

  我能和你们经理谈谈吗?

  Desk Clerk: Of course. Just a minute; I’ll get her.

  当然可以。请稍等,我找她来。

  a package deal 一揽子交易,这里指包括所有服务项目费用的收费

  all-inclusive 包括所有的服务

  overcharge 多收钱

  based on double occupancy 根据两位房客的价钱

  以上就是为大家整理的“商务英语口语练习:退房Checking out of the Hotel(2)”,希望帮助大家更好的提升商务口语能力,更多精彩内容敬请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 商务口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

大促
更多>>
更多课程>>