商务英语口语练习:过海关Going through Customs

2024-03-27 08:46:00来源:网络

  商务口语是职场中比较常用的,在不同的场合,英语口语也有很多的注意事项。所以想要更好的提升商务口语能力,大家还是需要在平时做好相应的训练。具体的商务口语需要提升哪些呢?下面小编为大家整理了“商务英语口语练习:过海关Going through Customs”相关内容,一起来看看吧!

  Business Travel 商务旅行

  8.过海关 Going through Customs

  Official: Did you pack this bag yourself? Has it been out of your possession at any time before checking-in?

  是您自已收拾的行李吗?在检票前有有别人帮助保管?

  Mr. Lee: Yes, I packed it myself, and it hasn’t been out of my possession.

  是的,我自已收拾的,一直是自己保管。

  Official: Are you bringing in any plants or animal products?

  您带了动植物产品吗?

  Mr. Lee: No.

  没有。

  Official: Our sniffer dog seems to disagree. Do you mind if we look in your suitcase?

  嗅探犬好像有不同意见。我可以检查您的包吗?

  Mr. Lee: Not at all. Go right ahead.

  请便。

  Official: What’s this sir?

  这是什么,先生?

  Mr. Lee: It’s traditional Chinese Medicine. I mix it with hot water like tea. Sorry. I forgot about it.

  这是中药。用热水冲泡,喝起来像茶。对不起,我忘记了。

  Official: What are these red things sir?

  这些红色的东西是什么?

  Mr. Lee: Oh no! I forgot about those too! Those are Chinese sausages for my Aunt Lily.

  糟糕! 这个我也忘了。这些是我给lily阿姨带的中国腊肠。

  Official: I’m sorry sir, but you can’t take any of this into the country. We will also have to check your carry-on. Please step this way. Don’t’ be nervous; we’ll just look through it briefly and then if there are no further problems you’ll be free to go.

  对不起,先生。您不能带这些东西入境。我们还要检查您的手提包。请这边走。不用紧张,我们只是简单看一下,如果没有别的问题,您就可以走了。

  以上就是为大家整理的“商务英语口语练习:过海关Going through Customs”,希望帮助大家更好的提升商务口语能力,更多精彩内容敬请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 商务口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

大促
更多>>
更多课程>>