双语新闻:即使素未谋面也可以爱你

2024-09-30 10:19:00来源:网络

  在英语学习过程中,通过双语新闻,大家可以多关注最新的新闻时事,让大家更全面的提升英语水平,同时也可以解决大家在英语学习过程中的无聊问题,让大家学习更有兴趣。下面小编为大家整理了“双语新闻:即使素未谋面也可以爱你”,让我们一起来看看吧!

  You don't need to know them to show them some love……

  不必曾经相识,你也可以让其他人感受到人间温情。

  Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.

  我在停车场看到一群孩子,一共有15个,他们的衣着并不体面,行为举止像一群不良少年

  I 1st approached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.

  我第一次接近他们,是为了告诉他们,在停车场里不应该大声喧哗,更不能扔石子。

  They listened but I could see they didn't fully grasp what I had to say.

  他们注意听了我的话,可是我能看出,他们没有完全明白我的意思。

  20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.

  20分钟过后,轮到这里的业主来跟他们谈话了。

  He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.

  他试着向孩子们解释,他们的行为错在哪里

  I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.

  我很快加入了他们的谈话,我和业主同时指出,每个人心里都蕴藏着巨大的潜能

  Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.

  同时我们再三强调,这里是商业孵化器基地,不是游乐场。

  I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonald's!

  随后我对孩子们说,给我20分钟,我去买麦当劳来给大家吃。

  Now we really talking they're language.

  现在他们终于听懂了我们的话了。

  One teen asked...."you mean we can order anything we want?"

  一个十来岁的孩子问,“你是说,我们可以想点什么就点什么吗?”

  I replied "why not."

  我回答道,“为什么不呢。”

  With a puzzled stare he said thank you.

  他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我,然后说了声谢谢。

  I replied "You're welcome I got your back!"

  我回道,“不用谢,给你点赞!”

  If we are to be this village that we seek.

  我们总在寻觅一个温情的地球村,一个桃花源,如果想要找到它,

  These challenging moments don't become a challenge they become a part of the build.

  这样挑战我们耐心和情绪的时刻将不再是挑战,它们会成为桃花源的一部分。

  The Thank you is enough for my generosity .

  一句谢谢足以回报我的慷慨。

  Countine to show these youngin you care.

  请继续让孩子们知道,你关心着他们。

  I don't have to know you to show you.

  即使你认识你,我也能让你明白,

  I love you.

  我爱你。

  以上就是为大家整理的“双语新闻:即使素未谋面也可以爱你”,希望大家能够更好的利用双语新闻,全面的提升自己的英语水平。

本文关键字: 双语新闻

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>