日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之点菜(1)

2025-02-25 08:01:00来源:网络

  职场英语口语在实际的工作中,还是比较常见的。对于一些经常需要用英语口语的职业,大家还是需要加强这方面的提升,这样对于我们的整个工作顺利成都,未来的职场晋升都有很好的帮助。而且也能够帮助我们提升职场技能。具体的职场英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之点菜(1)”相关内容,供大家参考。

  

  Order Dishes

  点菜(1)

  A:Mr. Martin, you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do you?

  马丁先生,参观公司这么长时间您一定饿了吧,是吗?

  B:Yes, I'm very hungry. And you?

  是的,我饿,你呢?

  A:Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.

  我也是。我们一起去吃午饭吧。

  B:So, what are we going to eat?

  我们吃点什么?

  A:You're the guest, so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.

  您是客人,您可以点您喜欢吃的东西。这是菜单。

  B:That's very kind of you, but I am not able to read Chinese, so you'll have to help me.

  非常感谢,但是我不认识汉字,所以您必须得帮助我。

  A:OK then. What would you like to drink?

  那么好吧。您想喝点什么?

  B:I'd like a glass of beer.

  我想喝杯咖啡。

  A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China.

  青岛啤酒怎么样?它是中国最著名的啤酒之一了。

  B:Oh, I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.

  哦,我很久以前就听说过了。让我试一试。

  A:What would you like to have?

  您想吃点什么?

  B:I like Chinese food.

  我喜欢中国菜。

  A:What's food concretely?

  具体什么菜呢?

  B:I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.

  我对菜的名字不是很熟悉。我听从你的安排。

  A:OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?

  好吧,我来点菜。您有什么忌口的吗?

  B:Well, I'm allergic to silkworm, so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.

  哦,我对蚕过敏,所以一定不要点。我不太爱吃辣椒和大蒜。

  A:Right, and which kinds of meat do you like?

  好的,那您喜欢吃什么肉?

  B:Anything is OK, just nothing too exotic!

  什么都可以,就是别太怪。

  A:So, no chicken feet or silkworms for you!

  那么就不给您点鸡爪和蚕蛹了!

  B:Ha! No, I'd rather not, thank you very much!

  哈!是的,我宁愿不点,多谢!

  A:OK, how about we have a roast duck?

  好吧。我们先来个烤鸭怎么样?

  B:That sounds fine.

  听起来不错。

  A:And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well?

  我们在来点儿锅爆肉吧?

  B:Why not?

  为什么不呢?

  A:Let me see... What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?

  让我瞧瞧……再点些什么呢?您以前吃过中国色拉吗?

  B:I don't think so. What's it like?

  我想没有,那是什么东西?

  A:Well, it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu, Chinese vermicelli, bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.

  噢,那是用干豆腐丝、粉丝、豆芽和猪肉拌上醋做的凉菜。

  B:It sounds interesting. Let's have some.

  听起来很有趣,我们点一个吧。

  A:Good. And would you like anything else?

  好的。您还点儿其他的东西吗?

  B:No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.

  不,这些足够了。在美国我们的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不会超过一个小时。

  A:But in China we have a saying "business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

  但是在中国我们有一个说法是“生意是在饭桌上谈出来的”。但是您别担心,请不要拘束。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之点菜(1)”相关内容,更多职场英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 日常职场英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>