日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之上菜

2025-02-26 08:01:00来源:网络

  职场英语口语在实际的工作中,还是比较常见的。对于一些经常需要用英语口语的职业,大家还是需要加强这方面的提升,这样对于我们的整个工作顺利成都,未来的职场晋升都有很好的帮助。而且也能够帮助我们提升职场技能。具体的职场英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之上菜”相关内容,供大家参考。

  

  Serve dishes

  上菜

  A: Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir. Here's your Whitebait Fish Thick Soup.

  对不起,先生。让您久等了。这是您的银鱼浓汤。

  B: It's delicious. What's this?

  味道很鲜美。这是什么?

  A: It's whitebait fish from the Taihu Lake.

  这是来自太湖的银鱼。

  B: Ah, the fish is boneless and transparent.

  啊,这鱼没有骨头,而且是透明的。

  A: Yes, and it's nutritious. Excuse me, here's the instant-boiled white shrimp. Please enjoy yourselves.

  是的,它的营养价值很高。对了,这是用快火煮的小白虾,请慢用。

  B: Thank you, but the shrimp is a bit too small.

  谢谢。不过这虾小了一点儿。

  A: Well, the white shrimps don't grow very big. The white shrimps at this size are good to eat.

  是这样的,小白虾是不可能长太大的个头儿的。这样大小的白虾正是味道最好的时候。

  B: I see. Yes, it's very tender and tasty.

  我明白了,不错,非常鲜嫩可口。

  A: Your Wuxi Spare Ribs. It's typical of Wuxi.

  这是无锡小排。这是无锡的特色菜。

  B: Perhaps you are mistaken. We haven't ordered the dish.

  也许你弄错了。我们并没有点这道菜。

  A: (After checking the original order) Sorry, sir. I'll take it away.

  (检查菜单之后)对不起,我把它撤走。

  B: One moment, is it typical of Wuxi? Now that it is served on the table, we might as well take it. Just put it on our account.

  等一下。你说它是无锡的特色菜?既然已经端上来了,我们不妨尝一尝。就把它记在我们的账上吧。

  A: Yes, thank you. And Fried Romaine Lettuce with Garlic Mince. This is the complete course, and a dim sum to follow.

  好的,谢谢您。这是蒜茸长叶莴苣。菜已经上齐了,点心过一会儿再上。

  B: There might also have been a mistake. What we ordered is Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce.

  也许弄错了。我们点的是耗油长叶莴苣。

  A: Terribly sorry, sir. I do apologize for this. I'll change it right away... This is the Romaine Lettuce with Oyster Sauce. And the Wuxi Pork Ravioli.

  真的很抱歉,先生。我为此向您道歉。我马上把它换掉。……这是您点的耗油长叶莴苣。还有无锡鲜肉馄饨。

  B: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  A: Would you like anything else?

  还要点些什么?

  B: No, thanks. We are all full.

  不了,谢谢。我们吃饱了。

  A: This is the fruit combination. It's on the house. (The guests finish the dinner.) I hope you've enjoyed yourselves.

  这是水果拼盘,使我们赠送的。(客人用餐完毕)我希望各位吃得满意。

  B: Yes, we have. We're leaving now and we'll be back next time.

  是的,很好。我们现在要走了,下次还会再来的。

  A: Thank you. Please see to it that your belongings are with you.

  谢谢。请仔细检查一下,带好随身物品。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常职场英语外贸素材:商业宴请之上菜”相关内容,更多职场英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!

本文关键字: 日常职场英语口语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容
专升本课程
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>