《生活大爆炸》精华精讲:这简直是猪窝

2012-03-12 00:00:00来源:可可英语
\ 

-Sheldon: No, her... Great Caesar's ghost, look at this place.
不,她……伟大凯撒的亡灵啊,看看这地方。
-Leonard: So Penny's a little messy.
看来Penny的房间有一点凌乱。
-Sheldon: A little messy?
有一点凌乱?
The Mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy.
高次幂Mandelbrot集的复杂数字,才叫有一点凌乱。
This is chaos.
这简直是一团糟。
Excuse me.
不好意思。
Explain to me an organizational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid.
你解释下,一个餐具盘放在沙发上,这样的组织系统能叫合理吗?
Now, I'm just inferring that this is a couch
现在,我只是假设这是沙发,
because the evidence s the coffee table is having a tiny garage sale.
因为很明显,咖啡桌上正进行一场小型旧货出售。
-Leonard: Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has the compulsive need to sort, organize
你有没想过,并不是每个人都觉得必须要归类、整理、
and label the entire world around them?
并将一切事物都贴上标签?
-Sheldon: No.
没有想过。
-Leonard: Well, they don't. Hard as it may be for you to believe,
其实人们不这样,也许你很难相信,
most people don't sort their breakfast cereal numerically by fiber content.
大多数人并不用纤维量,去归类他们的芥麦早餐。
-Sheldon: Excuse me, but I think we've both found that helpful at times.
抱歉,但我认为我们都发现,有时那个很管用。
-Leonard: Come on, we should go.
快点,我们得走了。
-Sheldon: Hang on.
等一下。
-Leonard: What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
-Sheldon: I'm straightening up.
我在清理。
-Leonard: Sheldon, this is not your home.
Sheldon,这不是你的家。
-Sheldon: No, this is not anyone's home. This is a swirling vortex of entropy.
这根本不能叫家,这是社会恶化的旋涡中心。
-Leonard: When the transvestite lived here, you didn't care how he kept the place.
当易装癖住在这儿的时候,你就不计较他怎么糟蹋这的。
-Sheldon: Because it was immaculate. I mean, you opened that man's closet, it was left to right evening gowns,
因为他的很完美。当你打开那男人的衣橱时,从左到右,依次是女士晚礼服、
cocktail dresses, then his police uniforms.
女士短裙、然后是警察制服。
-Leonard: What were you doing in his closet?
你去翻他的衣橱干什么?
-Sheldon: I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
我帮他调试摄像头网线。

本文关键字: 美剧

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>