《生活大爆炸》精讲:你个小坏蛋

2012-03-12 00:00:00来源:可可英语



Penny:
New shirts?
新衬衣吗?
Leonard: Yeah, a couple.
对,刚买几件。
Penny: Nice.
不错嘛。
Leonard: thank you.
谢谢。
Penny: So, who's the girl?
跟谁约会呐?
Leonard: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Penny: Well, last time you bought a new shirt was when we were dating.
上回你买新衬衫,就是咱俩约会的时候。
Leonard: So what we did was in fact dating?
这么说,咱俩那真算约会了?


Penny: Well, yeah, we did have a date.
是啊,我们是约了一次。
Leonard: Exactly. Thank you.
正是,谢谢。
Do me a favor. Tell Koothrappali that next time you see him.
帮我个忙吧,下回看到Koothrappali 告诉他(咱俩约过一回)。
Penny: So, who is she?
我说,她是谁哦?
Leonard: Oh, she's a doctor.
哦,是个医生。
Penny: Oh, nice.
哟不错嘛。
A doctor doctor, or a you kind of doctor?
是正牌医生呢,还是你这样的博士?
Leonard: Doctor doctor. Surgical resident. Smart, pretty.
人家就是医生,外科住院医生,又聪明,又漂亮。
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你。
If your friend thinks he's dating someone, but he's not because, in fact,
如果你的朋友觉得自己在和一妞儿约会,可其实不是,
you're dating her, does that make you a bad person?
因为你在和她约会,你这样是不是不厚道啊?
Penny :Well, that depends.
这也得看情况。
Leonard: On What?
看啥情况?
Penny: Is that friend Wolowitz?
那朋友是不是Wolowitz?
Leonard:Yeah.
对。
Penny: Screw him. You're fine.
去死吧他,你没做错。
Leonard: Are you sure?
真的吗?
Penny: Well, have you slept with her yet?
跟她上床了没有?
You dog!
小子你行啊!
Good for you.
挺好的。
Leonard: Does that change things?
上床了有啥不一样咩?
Penny: No.
没有。
Leonard: So why'd you ask?
那你干嘛要问?
Penny: I'm nosy. See ya.
我八卦呗,回见。

本文关键字: 美剧 生活大爆炸第一季

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>