《超能英雄》精华精讲:可怜的孩子们

2012-03-12 00:00:00来源:网络
\

边看边学:
-Nana: Isn't it wonderful?
是不是很好听?

We've got a musician in the house again.
咱们家又有音乐家了。

-Monica: Nobody's touched that thing since my mother died.
我妈妈死后就没有人碰过了。

-Micah: Oh, I’m sorry.
哦,抱歉。

Nana said I could, but if—
奶奶说我可以...但是…

-Monica: Oh, yeah. It's okay.
哦,没事的。

Please keep playing.
继续弹吧。

[Classical music]

-Micah: You must really miss your mom.
你一定很想你的母亲吧。

-Monica: Yeah, I do.
是的,很想她。

-Micah: I miss mine too.
我也想我的妈妈。

-Monica: Oh, I’m sure she's fine.
哦,我敢肯定她现在很好。

And missing you right back.
也很想你,很快就会回来的。

-Micah: She wouldn't even tell me where she was going.
她连自己去哪里都不肯告诉我。

-Monica: You gotta remember she cares about you.
你只需要记住,她很关心你。

I know new things can be scary.
我知道,新环境总会让人害怕。

My mom always said God doesn't give us anything we can't handle.
我妈妈总是说上帝是不会把我们控制不了的东西赐予我们的。

-Micah: You play piano too?
你也会弹钢琴?

-Monica: No. Never learned.
不会,从没有学过。

单词回顾:
wonderful: 极好的,精彩的
touch: 触碰
musician: 音乐家 again: 又,再
remember: 记住 care about: 关心,在乎
handle: 解决
scary: 吓人的,害怕的

本文关键字: touch

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>