《尼基塔》精华精讲:生活与谎言

2012-03-16 00:00:00来源:可可英语
You toss the old one?
你把旧的扔了吧?
-Alex: My gift to the Hudson River.
送给哈德逊河了。
-Nikita: Remember to rotate the hiding place.
记着换个地方扔。
Oh, and new protocol.
哦,还有,新暗号。
I call the loft, pretend it's a wrong number,
我给你公寓打电话,然后假装打错了,
you shout me on that. All right?
你就对着电话吼我,懂了吗?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
-Alex: I just thought it would be easier for us
我还以为到了外面,我们联系会
on the outside.
更轻松一些。
\


-Nikita: It's never going to be easy, Alex.
永远不会轻松的,Alex。
You can't let your guard down.
你不能掉以轻心。
Got to live the lie.
还得活在谎言中。
-Alex: Till the lie becomes your life.
直到谎言成为你的生活。
-Nikita: That's right.
没错。
-Alex: What is that?
那是什么?
-Nikita: I hacked a traffic cam in D.C.
我控制了一个华盛顿街头的交通监控器。
It alerts me when that heart shows up.
那个心形出现时,就会提醒我。
It's from Fletcher.
是Fletcher留下的。
-Alex: So that's your CIA guy.
CIA: 中央情报局(Central Intelligence Agency)
他就是那个中情局的人啊。
Michael's been talking about putting a survey team on him.
Michael一直想派一队人去调查他。
-Nikita: Yeah, I figured.
是啊,我早想到了。
Which is why we have to do
所以我们才不得不
all this stupid cloak-and-dagger stuff.
做这些愚蠢而又不必要的琐事。
-Alex: He's cute.
他不错嘛。
Are you two, you know...
你们两个有没有,呃...
connecting?
擦出火花?
-Nikita: No. But if we were,
没有,但如果有的话,
it's none of your business.
那也与你无关。
-Alex: He's fighting Division, too. That is my business.
他也在对抗组织,就跟我有关了。
-Nikita: Oh, yeah? What about you?
哦,是吗? 那你呢?
That neighbor of yours, what's his name?
你那个邻居,叫什么?
connecting?
擦出火花?
-Alex: You're right. It is none of your business.
你说的对,这跟你无关。
-Nikita: I thought so.
我是这么想的。
-Alex: But... would it be so bad if we both got to have a life?
但是... 要是我们都有了自己的生活,会那么糟吗?
-Nikita: Alex, you know how I feel about relationships with outsiders.
Alex 关于与外人产生感情,你知道我的态度。
It's too dangerous.
那太危险。
Not just for us.
不仅对我们来说。
-Alex: I know.
我明白。
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐。    

单词回顾:
valentine: 情人
toss: 投掷
gift: 礼物
rotate: 转动
hide: 隐藏
protocol: 协议
loft: 阁楼
pretend: 假装
She pretends that she likes them so that she can get their help.
她假装很喜欢他们,借以获得他们的帮助。
She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.
她闭上眼睛,装作睡着了。
guard: 警戒
hack: 入侵
traffic: 交通
cam: 监控器
alert: 警报
show up: 出现,露面
Billy had been fasting against Cooper for three days before the debtor showed up.
比利为索债在珀门前静坐绝食三天,欠债人库珀才露面。
The students began to show up by twos and trees.
学生们开始三三两两地露面了。
survey: 调查
team: 组
figure: 认为
stupid: 愚蠢的
cloak-and-dagger: 有关阴谋的
Sadly, the cloak and dagger stuff is no longer necessary.
不幸的是,不再需要秘密行动了。
cloak: 遮掩
The appearance of good will cloak a sinister intention.
友善的外表掩盖了阴险的企图。
You can cloak yourself in shadows or trick foes with illusory forms.
你能在阴影中伪装自己或用虚幻的形象戏弄敌人。
dagger: 匕首
none of your business: 不管你的事
fight: 战斗,对抗
We must band together to fight the common enemy.
我们必须联合起来, 对抗我们共同的敌人。
In those days they had to fight the pests barehanded.
那时候他们得赤手空拳和虫害作斗争。
division: 组织
relationship: 人际关系
outsider: 局外人

本文关键字: 美剧

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>