海豹致人类的一封信

2012-05-12 00:00:00来源:网络

Noorway and Canada have a new kind of tourisme.

  Killing baby seals! They call it 'hunting' and it's a sport!
  挪威和加拿大有一种新的旅游方式:猎杀小海豹!他们把这个叫做狩猎。而且是运动的一种。
  You want to call this sport ?
  你会把这个叫做运动吗?

  Is he a sportsman?
  他看起来像运动家吗?
  Why?
  为什么要这样做呢?

\
  You're our only hope !
  你是我们唯一的希望!
  Please let it stop. This barbarisme shouldn't be possible in our society
  拜托让这种事停止吧!我们的社会中不该存在这种原始的行为!

  Don't turn your back on us, we are so defenceless,
  we have no guns, please help us..!
  不要扭过头不顾我们,我们很无助,我们没有枪,拜托救救我们吧!

  I know these images seem painful for you, but we feel the pain...!
  We are being slaughtered by ruthless people and it's going on RIGHT NOW...!
  我知道这些图片看起来不好受,可是对我们来说是切肤之痛!我们正在被残忍的人们大屠杀!


  What gives him the right to kill us. Who is he to decide about life and death?
  他有什么权利谋杀我们?他有什么权利来决定我们的生死?

  What kind of sport is this..?? I didn't harm anyone..!
  这是什么运动啊?我又没有伤害到任何人!

  I was just swimming around doing nothing, now I'm dead...!
  我又没做什么事,只是游来游去而已,现在我死了。

  Please help me and my friends...!
  请救救我和我的朋友吧!

  You can't just ignore these images..!! Keep silent and doing nothing makes you guilty.....!
  你不能不在乎这些图片!!如果你保持沉默,什么事也不做,那你就和那些人一样有错!
  Please help us...!
  拜托救救我们!

  Please don't leave us alone...!
  拜托不要置我们于不顾!
  You can make a statement by forwarding this mail to as many people as you can.
  你可以转寄这封信给很多人来表达你的立场

  STOP THE KILLING OF SEALS
  停止谋杀海豹

本文关键字: 海豹

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>