《生活大爆炸》精华精讲:洗衣杂谈

2012-11-07 00:00:00来源:可可英语


  美剧《生活大爆炸》片段小对话:

  Penny:hey.

  嘿。

  Leonard:Oh, good. Do you have any fabric softener?

  太好了,你有衣服柔顺剂嘛?

  Penny:Yeah, sure.

  有啊。

  What are you washing? A crocodile?

  你洗什么呢?洗鳄鱼呐?

  Leonard:No, the pants that Stephanie got me.

  不是,是斯蒂芬妮买给我的裤子。

  Penny:Oh, sweetie, you can't machine wash these.

  亲爱的,这种裤子不能机洗的。

  They'll be ruined.

  洗了就毁了。

  Leonard:are you sure?

  真的吗?

  Penny:Absolutely.

  没错。

  Leonard:Oh, no. I wish you'd told me that sooner.

  不要吧,你早点告诉我就好了。

  Penny:Are you guys having problems?

  你们有什么状况么?

  Leonard:No, everything's fine.

  我们都很好啊。

  Penny:Really?

  真的么?

  Leonard:Yeah. It's wonderful.

  是啊,很好啊。

  Okay, maybe this whole living together

  好吧,可能住在一起这件事,

  happened kind of suddenly, but it's fine, it's great.

  发生得太快了,但没有问题的,挺好的。

  Penny:Okay, Leonard, honey, you know,

  好吧莱纳德,亲爱的你知道,

  if you're uncomfortable with the way things are going,

  如果你对于你们的关系感到不自在了,

  you're allowed to say something.

  你是可以讲出来的。

  Leonard:Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.

  真的么?听起来不大对劲。

  Penny:Believe me, your feelings are just as important as hers.

  相信我,你的感受和她的一样重要。

  Leonard:No that doesn't sound right either.

  这个听起来也不对劲。

  Penny:Just tell her you need the relationship to move

  就直接告诉她你想要

  at a pace that you both are comfortable with.

  慢慢来。

  Leonard:Yeah, I could say something like that to her.

  好吧,我可以这么和她说。

  I'll go do that.

  我这就去说。

  Thank you.

  谢了。

  Penny:Sure

  去吧。

本文关键字: 美剧

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>