《尼基塔》你逃离这个囚笼 另一个囚笼等待你

2013-01-04 00:00:00来源:可可英语



  台词欣赏

  Amanda: Well, hello, Alex.

  嗨 Alex

  It's good to see you again.

  很高兴再次见到你。

  Alex: I was, um... I was wondering if you could help me.

  我 我在想你能帮我个忙吗

  Amanda: Well, of course. It's what I'm here for.

  当然 我在这儿就是为了帮你的

  Tell me how I can help.

  告诉我该怎么帮你吧

  Alex: You can help me get out of here.

  帮我离开这儿

  Amanda: Alex...

  Alex

  Alex: Shut up! We're going to walk to the elevator,

  别说话 我们到电梯去

  you're going to open it and I'm going to get in it.

  你把电梯打开 我进去

  Amanda: And go where?

  能去哪呢?

  Alex: I didn't kill anyone.

  我从没有杀过人

  I don't want to kill anyone.

  我也从不想杀人

  But I swear to god if you don't get up right now, I will kill you.

  但是我对天发誓如果你现在不起来我会杀了你

  Amanda: The elevator doesn't lead to freedom.Just another room.

  电梯并不能带给你自由 只是另一个囚牢

  Alex: What?

  什么

  Amanda: The more you try to get out, the more you realize

  你越想出去你越会发现

  there will always be another room.

  总有囚牢等着你

  I don't know who told you these things, Alex.

  Alex 我不知道是谁告诉你那些事的

  We're not murderers.

  我们并不是凶手

  We're protectors. We protect our home.

  我们是保护者 我们保护我们的家园

  Alex: What home?

  什么家园

  Amanda: Home is wherever you stop running.

  让你不用再躲藏逃遁的家园

  You haven't been home for so long,

  你已经很久没有回来这个家园了

  You probably forget what it even feels like.

  可能你已经忘了这种感觉

  Well, it begins it begins with a promise.

  它从从一个承诺开始

  You promise to put down the shears.

  答应我把剪刀放下

  I promise to forget this ever happened and we begin again.

  我答应你我会忘了刚才发生的一切 让我们从头来过

  Welcome home.

  欢迎回家。

  get out of:从.....出来

  He wanted to get out of town and get in a good walk.

  他想离开城市好好地去远足一番。

  shut up:闭嘴,别说话

  Shut up and do as I tell you.

  少废话,我怎么说你就怎么办。

  get in:进入

  We queued for an hour but didn't get in.

  我们排队等候一小时也没进去。

  swear to god:对天发誓

  I swear to god, if you don't fuck her, I'll kill myself!

  我对天发誓如果你不干她,我就自杀给你看!

  get up:起来

  Don't get up please.

  请不要站起来。

  right now:现在

  I think you should call Rita Mae right now.

  我想你现在就打电话给Rita Mae

  lead to:通向,导致,引起

  Her poor French often lead to misunderstandings when she visits France.

  她的法语很差劲,因而她访问法国时常引起误会。

  begin with:以......开始

  Knowledge begins with practice.

  认识从实践开始。

  put down:放下

  After he finished his exercise,he put down his pen.

  他做完练习,就放下笔。

本文关键字: 尼基塔

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>