《童话镇》:与侏儒怪交易

2013-02-22 00:00:00来源:网络

  The jailer: When we reach the cell,stay out of the light,

  到牢里的时候,呆在阴影里

  and whatever you do ,do not let him know your name.

  而且不管怎样,不要让他知道你的名字。

  If he knows your name,

  一旦他知道了你的名字

  he will have power over you

  他就可以左右你的思想

  Rumplestiltskin.

  侏儒怪。

  Rumplestiltskin.

  侏儒怪。

  I have a question for you.

  我有话问你。

  Rumpelstiltskin: No,you don’t.

  不是你要问。

  They do.

  是他们要问。

  Snow White and Prince Charming.

  白雪公主和白马王子。

  You insult me.

  你们真无礼。

  Step into the light,

  到有光线的地方来。

  and take off those ridiculous robes.

  脱掉斗篷,让我看清楚你。

  That’s much better.

  这就对了。

  Prince Charming: we’ve come to ask you about the…

  我们来是想问你

  Rumpelstiltskin: Yes,yes! I know why you’re here.

  我知道你们来干什么。

  You want to know about the queen’s threat.

  你们想知道巫后的话是不是真的

  Snow White: Tell us what you know!

  告诉我你都知道什么

  Rumpelstiltskin: Ohh.Tense,aren’t we?

  气氛还挺紧张

  Fear not,for I can ease your mind ,

  别怕,我能让你摆脱烦恼

  but it’s gonna cost you something in return.

  不过我要一些东西作为回报。

  Prince Charming: No. This is a waste of time.

  不行,这完全是浪费时间

  Snow White: What do you want?

  你要什么

  Rumpelstiltskin: The name of your unborn child?

  告诉我你未出生孩子的名字

  Prince Charming: Absolutely not.

  想都别想

  Snow White: Deal.What do you know?

  就这样说定了,你都知道什么

  Rumpelstiltskin: The queen has created a powerful curse,

  巫后创造了一个强大的诅咒

  and it’s coming.

  很快就会降临

  Soon you’ll all be in a prison,

  不久你将身陷囹吾

  just like me,only worse,

  比我还凄惨

  for your prison,all of our prisons will be time,

  我们将被困在时间的枷锁中

  for time will stop,

  时间会停滞

  and we will be trapped someplace horrible,

  我们会被困在一个可怕的地方

  where everything we hold dear,

  我们所珍爱的一切

  everything we love will be ripped from us,

  都将离我们而去

  while we suffer for all eternity,

  我们将永世不得超生,

  while the queen celebtates,

  而巫后欢庆胜利

  victorious at last!

  她是笑到最后的人

  No more happy endings.

  幸福结局终成泡影

  Snow White:What can we do?

  有办法破解吗

  Rumpelstiltskin: We can’t do anything.

  我们都无能为力

  Snow White: Who can?

  那谁能?

  Rumpelstiltskin: That little thing growing inside your belly.

  你腹中未出世的婴儿

  Prince Charming: Next time I cut it off.

  下次就把你指头砍下来

  Rumpelstiltskin: The infant is our only hope.

  这个孩子是我们唯一的希望

  Get the child to safety.

  要确保她的安全

  Get the child to safety,and on its…28th birthday,

  在她二十八岁生日的时候

  the child will return,

  她会回来

  The child will find you,

  回到你们身边

  and the final battle will begin!

  从而拉开最终战役的帷幕

  Prince Charming: I’ve heard enough.

  We’re leaving.够了,我们走

  Rumpelstiltskin: Hey!You !We made a deal.

  我们之前说好了的

  I want her name!We had a deal!

  我要知道她的名字 你答应过我的

  I need her name!H-h-her name!

  我需要名字,她的名字

  Prince Charming :"Her"?

  It’s a boy.

  她 ?这可是一个男孩

  Rumpelstiltskin: Missy.Missy.You know I’m right.

  公主 公主 你知道我是对的

  Tell me.

  告诉我

  What’s her name ?

  她的名字是什么

  Snow White: Emma.

  艾玛

  Her name is Emma.

  她的名字是艾玛

本文关键字: 童话镇

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>