神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(6)

2014-04-25 09:29:52来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  划痕 不只一条 很多很多

  'Scratches. Not one, many over time -'

  一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋

  it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.

  你不会对自己的奢侈品这样

  You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this,

  所以它之前还有主人

  so it's had a previous owner.

  下一点就很简单了 你应该知道了

  Next bit's easy. You know it already.

  刻的字?

  The engraving?

  哈利·华生

  Harry Watson.

  明显是你家人送你的电话

  Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone.

  不是你父亲 这东西是年轻人玩的

  Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.

  有可能是表兄弟 可你是个

  Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero

  无家可归的战斗英雄

  who can't find a place to live -

  不像是大家族里的人

  unlikely you've got an extended family,

  所以是近亲 那就是兄弟了

  not one you're close to. So brother it is.

  然后是克拉若?

  Now, Clara, who's Clara?

  3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念

  Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment.

  这个价格应该是老婆送的 不是女朋友

  The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend.

  应该是最近给的

  Must have given it to him recently,

  大概6用了个月

  it's only six months old.

  婚姻出现问题了 6个月他就送人了

  Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away.

  如果是她甩他 也许他会留作纪念

  If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment.

  不 他想扔掉 是他甩她

  No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER.

  他把手机给你 是希望和你保持联系

  He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch.

  你在找便宜的房子

  You're looking for cheap accommodation,

  却不向你兄弟求助

  but you're not going to your brother for help -

  所以你和他之前有问题

  that says you've got problems with him.

  也许你喜欢他老婆 也许讨厌他喝酒

  Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking.

  那你怎么知道他喝酒的事?

  How can you possibly know about the drinking?

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>