神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(14)

2014-04-25 17:49:57来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  所以

  So...

  你拿命赌了四次 杀了几个路人 为什么?

  You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?

  游戏开始了

  Time to play.

  哦 我正在玩呢

  Oh, I am playing.

  轮到我了

  This is my turn.

  你左耳后沾着剃须泡沫

  There's shaving foam behind your left ear.

  没人提醒你

  Nobody's pointed it out to you.

  从痕迹来看不止一次

  Traces of where it's happened before,

  显然你是独居 没人提醒你

  so obviously you live on your own - there's no-one to tell you.

  可你有孩子的照片

  But there's a photograph of children.

  孩子母亲被切掉了

  Children's mother's been cut out of the picture.

  如果她死了 她还会在的

  If she'd died, she'd still be there.

  照片很旧 但框很新

  The photograph's old, but the frame's new.

  你想念孩子 但不能去看他们

  You think of your children, but you don't get to see them.

  疏离的父亲

  Estranged father.

  她带走了孩子

  She took the kids,

  可你还爱他们 还为此痛苦着

  but you still love them and it still hurts.

  啊 可不止这些

  Ah, but there's more.

  你的衣服 刚刚洗过

  Your clothes. Recently laundered,

  但你身上每件衣物至少...穿了三年了?

  but everything you're wearing is at least... three years old?

  保持仪表 却无长远规划

  Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead.

  现在又沉迷于自毁式谋杀 这是为什么?

  And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about?

  三年前 他们是那时告诉你的?

  Three years ago. Is that when they told you?

  告诉我什么?

  Told me what?

  (濒死)

  DYING

  说你死到临头了 你也是

  That you're a dead man walking. So are you.

  不过你时间不多了

  You don't have long, though.

  我说的对吗?

  Am I right?

  动脉瘤 就在这儿

  Aneurism. Right in 'ere.

  每一口气都可能是最后一息

  Any breath could be my last.

  因为你要死了 你就杀了四个人

  And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people.

  我活赢了四个人

  I've outlived four people.

  对动脉瘤患者 这是最开心的事了

  That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism.

  不 不 还有别的原因

  No... No, there's something else.

  你不是因为愤懑杀了四个人

  You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter.

  愤懑是种麻醉剂

  Bitterness is a paralytic.

  更危险的动机是爱

  Love is a much more vicious motivator.

  不知为什么 这是为了你的孩子

  Somehow, this is about your children.

  你确实厉害 是吗? 可为什么呢?

  You ARE good, in't ya? But how?

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>