神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(14)

2014-04-25 17:49:57来源:网络

  能赌自己的命?

  .. to bet your life?

  夏洛克

  SHERLOCK!

  我打赌你常常无聊 对吧?

  I bet you get bored, don't you?

  我知道你会的

  I know you do.

  你这样的人 这么聪明

  A man like you. So clever.

  但你证明不了 那么再聪明又有什么用?

  But what's the point of being clever if you can't prove it?

  仍然是瘾君子

  Still the addict.

  可这个...这才是你真正的瘾

  But this... this is what you're really addicted to.

  你会做一切

  You'll do anything...

  不惜一切代价 来摆脱无聊

  .. anything at all, to stop being bored.

  你现在不无聊了 对吧?

  You're not bored now, are ya?

  这不是很好吗?

  Isn't it good?

  我说的对吗?

  Was I right?

  我说中了 不是吗?

  I was, wasn't I?

  我选对了吗?

  Did I get it right?!

  好吧 告诉我

  OK... Tell me this.

  你的赞助人 是谁?

  Your sponsor. Who was it?

  给你讲我的人 我的粉丝

  The one who told you about me, my fan.

  给我个名字

  I want a name.

  不

  No...

  你快死了 但要折磨你还来得及

  You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you.

  给我一个名字

  Give me... a name.

  名字 快

  A name! Now.

  名字

  The name!

  莫里亚蒂

  MORIARTY!

  为什么给我毯子? 他们老给我披毯子

  Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.

  安抚受刺激人士的 我没受刺激呀

  Yeah, it's for shock. I'm not in shock.

  嗯 可有些人需要拍照

  Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.

  开枪的人呢 没痕迹?

  So, the shooter. No sign?

  趁我们没到逃走了

  Cleared off before we got here.

  不过那种人有仇家也挺正常

  But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose.

  可能有人跟踪他来 不过...

  One of them could have been following him, but...

  我们毫无线索

  we've got nothing to go on.

  哦 我可不觉得

  Oh, I wouldn't say that.

  好吧 说来听听

  OK. Give me.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>