神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(15)

2014-04-25 18:03:44来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  墙里挖出的子弹是手枪的

  The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun.

  隔这么远一枪毙命

  A kill shot over that distance,

  我们要找的是个神枪手

  that's a crack shot,WE ARE LOOKING FOR.

  不止枪法好 他是个战士

  But not just a marksman, a fighter.

  手丝毫没有抖

  His hands couldn't have shaken at all

  可见他熟悉暴力

  so clearly he's acclimatised to violence.

  但直到我命悬一线才开枪

  He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger though,

  可见道德感极强

  so strong moral principle.

  你要找的人

  You're looking for a man

  大概服过兵役 而且...

  probably with a history of military service, and...

  沉着果敢 坚韧如钢...

  nerves of steel...

  算了 我说 别理我了

  Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.

  什么? 别听我说的

  Sorry? Ignore all of that.

  那是...受刺激说胡话

  It's just the er... the shock talking.

  你去哪?

  Where are you going?

  我得去谈...房租

  I just need to... talk about the rent.

  我还有话问你 又怎么啦?

  I've still got questions. What now?

  我受刺激了 看 都披毯子了

  I'm in shock - look, I've got a blanket.

  夏洛克

  Sherlock!

  而且我刚给你抓住个连环杀手...多少算吧

  And, I just caught you a serial killer... More or less.

  好吧 明天再找你 你走吧

  OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.

  多诺万警官... 解释了事情经过

  Erm - Sergeant Donovan has... just been explaining everything.

  那两颗药丸...

  The two pills...

  真阴毒对吧? 真阴毒

  Dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.

  好枪法

  Good shot.

  对对 肯定很难 还隔着窗户

  Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.

  嗯 你最清楚了

  Well, you'd know.

  得把你手上的火药灼伤弄掉

  Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.

  应该不会判你刑

  I don't suppose you'd serve time for this,

  不过我们还是别上法庭的好

  but let's avoid the court case.

  你没事吧 对 我当然没事

  Are you all right? Yes, of course I'm all right.

  你刚杀了一个人 对...

  Well, you have just killed a man. Yes...

  是真的 对吧?

  That's true, isn't it?

  可他也不是什么好人

  But he wasn't a very nice man.

  对 他可真不是好人

  No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?

  什么破司机啊

  Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.

  就是 他根本不会开车

  That's true, he was a bad cabbie.

  你该瞧瞧他开过来绕的路

  You should have seen the route he took us to get here.

  我们不能笑 这是杀人现场啊 快别说啦

  Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it.

  喂 你可是凶手啊 小声点

  Well, you're the one who shot him. Keep your voice down.

  抱歉 我有点...亢奋 抱歉

  Sorry, it's just erm... nerves, I think. Sorry.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>