神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(9)

2014-04-28 18:28:19来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  哦 天啊

  Oh, my God.

  到底要几起凶案发生

  How many murders is it going to take

  你才相信一个疯子在到处杀人啊?

  before you start believing that this maniac's out there?

  今晚一个女孩中枪了

  A young girl was gunned down tonight.

  三天三个受害者

  That's three victims in three days.

  你应该正在满世界找他才对

  You're supposed to be finding him.

  布莱恩·卢奇和艾迪·凡·库

  Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon

  为一伙跨国走私者工作

  were working for a gang of international smugglers.

  他们号称黑莲帮 在伦敦秘密活动

  A gang called the Black Lotus, operating here in London

  就在你鼻子底下作乱

  right under your nose.

  你有证据吗?

  Can you prove that?

  你想吃什么 猪肉还是意大利面?

  What are you thinking? Pork or pasta?

  哦 是你啊

  Oh, it's you.

  这不需要五星级美食家来决定吧

  I suppose it's never going to trouble Egon Ronay, is it?

  我推荐意大利面

  I'd stick with the pasta.

  还是别吃烤猪排了

  Don't want to be doing roast pork,

  整天都在解剖尸体

  not if you're slicing up cadavers.

  你吃什么?

  What are you having?

  我工作时不吃饭 消化让我迟钝

  I don't eat when I'm working. Digesting slows me down.

  你今晚要在这工作?

  So you're working here tonight?

  有些尸体要检查 有些?

  Need to examine some bodies. Some?

  布莱恩·卢奇和艾迪·凡·库

  Eddie Van Coon and Brian Lukis.

  都在我名单上呢

  They're on my list.

  能把他们推出来 再让我看一眼吗?

  Could you wheel them out again for me?

  呃...他们的档案已经送审了

  Well...their paperwork's already gone through.

  你的头发变了嘛 什么?

  You changed your hair. What?

  你换了发型 以前都从中间分开的

  The style. It's usually parted in the middle.

  是啊 这个...

  Yes, well...

  挺好看的

  It's good.

  这个发型...更适合你

  It...suits you better this way.

  我们只想看一眼脚

  We're just interested in the feet.

  脚? 是啊

  The feet? Yes.

  介不介意我看一眼呢?

  Do you mind if we have a look at them?

  现在 来看凡·库

  Now, Van Coon.

  哦 那么...

  Oh! So...

  要么这两人碰巧去的

  So either these two men just happened to visit

  同一家中国纹身店

  the same Chinese tattoo parlour,

  要么我说的是真的 你想怎样?

  or I'm telling the truth. What do you want?

  我想要卢奇和凡·库两人家所有的书

  I want every book from Lukis' apartment and Van Coon's.

  书?

  Their books?

  他们不只是个犯罪团伙 还是个邪教

  Not just a criminal organisation. It's a cult.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>