神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(11)

2014-04-28 18:33:37来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  什么打算?

  Like what?

  你开玩笑吧 什么这么重要?

  You are kidding? What's so important?

  夏洛克 我在约会呢

  Sherlock, I'm in the middle of a date.

  你居然拉我去抓凶手 我是来...

  You're going to chase some killer while I'm trying to...

  干什么?

  What?

  我是来和莎拉一起开心的

  While I'm trying to get off with Sarah.

  嘿 准备好了吗?

  hey... Ready?

  走吧

  Yeah.

  你说马戏团 这不是马戏团

  You said circus. This is not a circus.

  看看观众的规模

  Look at the size of this crowd.

  夏洛克 这是...艺术

  Sherlock, this is...art.

  他们白天另有工作

  This is not their day job.

  抱歉我忘了 这不是马戏团

  Sorry, I forgot, they're not a circus,

  这是国际走私黑帮

  they're a gang of international smugglers.

  经典的中国逃脱术

  Classic Chinese escapology act.

  嗯? 弓弦一触即发

  Hm? The crossbow's on a delicate string.

  武士得趁它发射前逃脱

  The warrior has to escape his bonds before it fires.

  她刺破沙袋 沙子流出来

  She splits the sandbag, the sand pours out.

  渐渐地 秤砣朝碗下落

  Gradually, the weight lowers into the bowl.

  谢天谢地 老天爷

  Thank God. My God!

  女士们先生们

  Ladies and gentlemen.

  从万里之遥月色笼罩的扬子江汀

  From the distant moonlit shores of the Yangtze River,

  我们全心为您呈现

  we present, for your pleasure,

  索命中华捕鸟蛛

  the deadly Chinese bird spider.

  看到没?

  Did you see that?

  好呀 好呀

  Well, well.

  找到你了

  Found you.

  快 快 我们走

  Come on. Come on. Let's go!

  我派了几辆车 会堂的人早跑光了

  I sent a couple of cars. The old hall is totally deserted.

  听着 我在马戏团看到了 我们见过的那个纹身

  Look, I saw the mark at the circus. The tattoo that we saw

  两具尸体上 那个堂口的记号

  on the two bodies, the mark of the Tong.

  卢奇和凡·库参与了走私行动

  Lukis and Van Coon were part of a smuggling operation.

  其中一人从中国偷了件珍宝

  One of them stole something in China. Something valuable.

  马戏团演员是黑帮派来

  The circus performers were gang members

  追回它的 追回什么?

  sent here to get it back. Get what back?

  我们不知道

  We don't know.

  你们不知道?

  You don't know?

  福尔摩斯先生 你说的我都照办了

  Mr Holmes, I've done everything you asked.

  雷斯垂德似乎很看重你的高见

  Lestrade, he seems to think your advice is worth something.

  我下令突击搜查

  I gave the order for a raid.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>