神探夏洛克剧本S01E02(11)

2014-04-28 18:33:37来源:网络

  拜托你让我有点东西交差

  Please tell me I'll have something to show for it.

  除了一大笔加班费用

  Other than a massive bill for overtime.

  明天他们就回中国了

  They'll be back in China by tomorrow.

  不 不达目的他们不会走人

  No, they won't leave without what they came for.

  得找到他们的藏身处

  We need to find a hideout.

  一个据点

  A rendezvous.

  一定就在这条信息里

  Somewhere in this message it must tell us.

  好吧 我还是不打扰你们了

  Well, I think perhaps I should leave you to it.

  你不必走 留下吧 对 你现在走最好

  No, u don't have to go. Stay. Yes, it'd be better if u left now.

  他开玩笑的 不介意就请留下吧

  He's kidding. Please stay if you'd like.

  我饿坏了 你们不吗?

  Is it just me or is anyone else starving?

  老天啊

  Oh, God.

  这就是你们的工作啊

  So this is what you do.

  你和约翰 靠解谜过日子

  You and John, you solve puzzles for a living.

  是咨询侦探

  Consulting detective.

  这些蚯蚓文是什么?

  What are these squiggles?

  是数字 古老的中国异体字

  They're numbers. An ancient Chinese dialect.

  是啊 这种常识我居然都不懂

  Oh, right. Well, of course I should have known that.

  我弄了潘趣酒和一碗点心

  I've done punch and a bowl of nibbles.

  赫德森太太 你真是天使

  Mrs Hudson, you are a saint.

  要是今天周一 我就能去超市了

  If it was Monday, I'd have been to the supermarket.

  谢谢 谢谢

  Thank you. Thank you.

  那么这些数字是密码? 正是

  So these numbers, it's a cipher? Exactly.

  每对数字代表一个词?

  And each pair of numbers is a word?

  你怎么知道?

  How did you know that?

  有两个词已经破译出来了 在这

  Well, two words have already been translated. Here.

  约翰 嗯?

  John. Mmm?

  约翰 来看这个

  John, look at this.

  博物馆的素琳 她开始帮我们破译了

  Soo Lin at the museum, she started to translate the code for us.

  我们没看见

  We didn't see it.

  九百

  Nine mill.

  是说百万吗?

  Does that mean millions?

  九百万镑 干什么的?

  Nine million quid. For what?

  我们得找到句子的结尾

  We need to know the end of this sentence.

  你去哪?

  Where are you going?

  去博物馆 修复室

  To the museum, to the restoration room.

  肯定就在我们眼皮底下 什么啊?

  We must have been staring right at it. At what?

  书 约翰 那本书 破译密码的钥匙

  The book, John. The book. The key to cracking the cipher.

  素琳拿它破译的 我们绕着展厅跑时

  Soo Lin used it to do this. Whilst we were running around the gallery,

  她就开始破译了 肯定还在她桌上

  she started to translate the code. It must be on her desk.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>