神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(13)

2014-04-25 17:48:28来源:网络

  一个好瓶子 一个坏瓶子

  There's a good bottle and a bad bottle.

  吃了好瓶子里的药 你就活

  You take the pill from the good bottle, you live.

  吃了坏瓶子里的药 你就死

  You take the pill from the bad bottle... you die.

  两个瓶子是一样的吧 分毫不差

  Both bottles are of course identical. In every way.

  但你能分辨

  And you know which is which.

  我当然能

  Of course I know.

  可我不知道

  But I don't.

  你知道就不好玩了 你来选择

  Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.

  我凭什么? 没理由 我能赢得什么?

  Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me?

  我还没告诉你最好的事呢

  I haven't told you the best bit yet.

  不管你选哪瓶

  Whatever bottle YOU choose,

  我都拿另一瓶的药

  I take the pill from the other one.

  然后我们同时...

  And then together...

  把药吃下

  we take our medicine.

  我不会作弊 由你选择

  I won't cheat. It's your choice.

  我就吃你剩下的药

  I'll take whatever pill you don't.

  这你可没料到吧 福尔摩斯先生?

  Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes?

  这就是你对他们做的

  This is what you did to the rest of them -

  给他们选择? 现在我给你

  you gave them a choice? And now I'm giving you one.

  不必着急

  You take your time.

  理清思绪

  Get yourself together.

  拿出你最好的策略

  I want your best game.

  这不是策略 这是50:50的概率

  It's not a game, it's a50 :50 chance.

  我玩了四局了 我还活着

  I've played four times. I'm alive.

  这不是概率 福尔摩斯先生 这是下棋

  It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.

  这是一局棋

  It's a game of chess,

  只有一步 只有一方能活

  with one move... and one survivor.

  而这 这...

  And this - this...

  就是唯一一步

  is the move.

  我刚给你的是好瓶子还是坏瓶子?

  Did I just give you the good bottle or the bad bottle?

  随你选一个

  You can choose either one.

  不 找雷斯垂德探长 我有话跟他说

  No, Detective Inspector Lestrade - I need to speak to him.

  非常重要 十万火急

  It's important. It's an emergency.

  这里左转 谢谢 左转

  Er, left here, please. Left here...

  准备好了吗 福尔摩斯先生?

  You ready yet, Mr Holmes?

  开始玩吗?

  Ready to play?

  玩什么? 这是50:50的概率

  Play what? It's a50 :50 chance.

  你赌的不是数字 是我

  You're not playing the numbers, you're playing ME.

  我刚给你的是好药还是坏药?

  Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?

  这是诈术吗

  Is it a bluff,

  还是反诈

  or a double bluff?

  还是三重反诈? 仍然只是概率

  Or a triple bluff? It's still just chance.

  一连四个人? 这不是概率

  Four people, in a row? It's not chance.

  运气 这是天才

  Luck. It's genius!

  我知道人们的想法

  I know how people think.

  我知道人们以为我怎么想

  I know how people think I think.

  我脑子里仿佛有张地图

  I can see it all like a map inside my head.

  人人都那么蠢 甚至你

  Everyone's so stupid, even you.

  或者神就是眷顾我

  Or maybe God just loves me.

  不管哪样 你开出租都算糟蹋了

  Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie.


更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>