2023年CATTI中级口译练习题(3)

2023-09-14 07:04:00来源:网络

  CATTI考试,作为重要的翻译考试,也是比较有社会价值的英语能力证书。对于大家参加CATTI考试的同学,大家在实际的备考中,应该如何更好的来复习备考?为了让大家能够更全面的准备CATTI考试,新东方在线小编为大家整理了“2023年CATTI中级口译练习题(3)”,让我们一起来学习备考吧!

  Students must be cultivated to have the ability to analyze and solve problems.

  必须培养学生分析问题和解决问题的能力。

  They would be very reluctant to postpone or cancel the meeting.

  他们不太愿意推迟这个会议或者取消这个会议。

  This has been our position—but not theirs.

  这一直是我们的立场——而不是他们的立场。

  John is your friend as much as he is mine.

  约翰既是你的朋友,又是我的朋友。

  The doctor will get more practice out of me than out of seventeen hundred ordinary patients.

  医生从我身上得到的实践,地比从一千七百个普通病人身上得到的实践还多。

  He gave ma a book which I kept to this day.

  他曾经送给我一本书。这本书我一直保存至今。

  Yesterday afternoon, I met an old friend of mine, who said that he would go abroad the next week.

  昨天下午,我遇到了一位老朋友。这位老朋友告诉我说他下个星期要出国去。

  Is he a friend or an enemy?

  他是个朋友呢,还是个敌人?

  You can do that work very well if you care to.

  如果你肯做那项工作,你就能做得更很好。

  We talked of ourselves, of our prospects, of the journey, of the weather, of each other—of everything.

  我们谈到自己,谈到前途,谈到旅程,谈到天气,谈到彼此的情况——谈到所有的一切事情。

  有时候,在英语中连动词后面的介词也省略了,但译文中仍可以重复动词。

  They wanted to determine if he complied with the terms of his employment and his obligations as an American.

  他们想要确定,他是否履行了受雇条件,是否履行了作为美国公民所应尽的职责。

  Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us the choice of brave resistance or the most abject submission。

  敌人冷酷无情/铁石心肠,我们要么顽强抵抗,要么屈膝投降。

  The age of 30s leaves you the choice of marriage or remaining a bachelor。

  年过三十,要么成婚,要么单身。

  The eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us, and we shall have the blessings and praises, if happily we are the instruments of saving them from the tyranny meditated against them。

  全国同胞都在关注我们,如果我们有幸能够拯救他们脱离强加于身的暴政/把他们从强加于身的暴政中解救出来,那将得到他们的祝福和赞颂。

  他所建立的组织最终使他垮了台。

  The organization he had built up eventually became the instrument of his downfall。

  能够让你幸福,我愿意付出我的一切。

  If I can be the instrument of your happiness, I will sacrifice all my belongings。

  Perhaps it was the memories of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics and the 1988 Seoul Olympics, which were considered turning points in their nations’ development。

  追溯到1964年东京及1988年汉城举办的奥运会,可能分别被视为日韩两国发展的转折点。

  以上就是新东方在线CATTI频道给大家整理的“2023年CATTI中级口译练习题(3)”相关内容,希望对大家有所帮助,更多备考内容,欢迎随时关注新东方在线CATTI频道。

本文关键字: CATTI

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

CATTI翻译特训营
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>