神探夏洛克剧本S01E01(13)

2014-04-25 17:48:28来源:网络

  大家都爱神探夏洛克,有没有想过用它的剧本来学习英语呢?下面小编为大家整理了神探夏洛克的剧本,一起来学习吧。

  你在浪费时间 大家的时间

  And you're wasting your time. All our time.

  好吧 伙计们

  OK, everybody...

  收工

  done here.

  你怎么找到我的?

  How did you find me?

  哦 我认出你了

  Oh, I recognised ya.

  就在你追我车的时候

  Soon as I saw you chasing my cab.

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯

  Sherlock Holmes!

  有人警告我提防你

  I was warned about you.

  我还上过你的网站 真不错 我喜欢

  I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.

  谁警告你? 某个注意到你的人

  Who warned you about me? Just someone out there who's noticed.

  谁?

  Who?

  谁会注意到我?

  Who would notice me?

  你真谦虚 福尔摩斯先生

  You're too modest, Mr Holmes.

  我才没有

  I'm really not.

  你有个粉丝了

  Got yourself a fan.

  给我讲讲

  Tell me more.

  只告诉你这些了

  That's all you're going to know.

  在这辈子

  In THIS lifetime.

  他这是干啥 他跑什么?

  Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave?

  你比我了解他

  You know him better than I do.

  我认识他5年了 不 我不了解他

  I've known him for five years - and no, I don't.

  那你为什么忍受他?

  So why do you put up with him?

  我是死马当活马医啊

  Because I'm desperate, that's why.

  也因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个伟人

  And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man -

  我想有一天 如果我们大家走运

  and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky,

  他可能还会成为好人

  he might even be a good one.

  我们在哪?

  Where are we?

  你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷 你知道这是哪

  You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.

  罗兰克尔专科学校

  Roland-Kerr Further Education College.

  为什么来这儿? 门开着

  Why here? It's open.

  清洁工在打扫

  Cleaners are in.

  开出租有个特点

  One thing about being a cabbie -

  随时知道哪有僻静处适合谋杀

  you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder.

  真不明白我的同行们怎么不试试

  I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.

  受害人就跟你走进去? 为什么?

  And you just walk your victims in? How?

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>