2024年CATTI翻译口译经典1000句(9)

2024-04-29 08:15:00来源:网络

  CATTI考试,作为重要的翻译考试,也是比较有社会价值的英语能力证书。对于大家参加CATTI考试的同学,大家在实际的备考中,应该如何更好的来复习备考?为了让大家能够更全面的准备CATTI考试,新东方在线小编为大家整理了“2024年CATTI翻译口译经典1000句(9)”,让我们一起来学习备考吧!

  400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。

  40 He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。

  40 He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。

  40 He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。

  40 He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。

  40 He will do anything but work. 只要不是干活,他干什么都行。

  40 His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。

  40 I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。

  40 I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。

  40 I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。

  410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。

  41 Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?

  41 Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。

  41 Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。

  41 The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。

  41 This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。

  41 What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?

  41 What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。

  41 You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。

  41 Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。

  420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。

  42 Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?

  42 Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?

  42 Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。

  42 He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。

  42 He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。

  42 He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。

  42 He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。

  42 He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。

  42 I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。

  430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。

  43 I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。

  43 I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。

  43 I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。

  43 It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。

  43 I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。

  43 Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。

  43 John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。

  43 My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。

  43 New China was founded in l94 1949年新中国成立。

  440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。

  44 They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。

  44 This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。

  44 This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。

  44 Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。

  44 We look forward to your visit. 期待您的光临。

  44 What do you think of this one? 您觉得这个怎么样子

  44 What's the weather like to day? 今天天气怎么样?

  44 A red tie will match that suit. 红领带会配那件衣服。

  44 A wet road is usually slippery. 潮湿的路往往是滑的。

  450. Example is better than precept。 身教胜于言传。

  以上就是新东方在线CATTI频道给大家整理的“2024年CATTI翻译口译经典1000句(9)”相关内容,希望对大家有所帮助,更多备考内容,欢迎随时关注新东方在线CATTI频道。


本文关键字: CATTI历年真题

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

CATTI翻译特训营
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>