日常职场英语饭店场景:laundry charge

2024-10-22 21:24:00来源:网络

  职场英语口语在实际的工作中,还是比较常见的。对于一些经常需要用英语口语的职业,大家还是需要加强这方面的提升,这样对于我们的整个工作顺利成都,未来的职场晋升都有很好的帮助。而且也能够帮助我们提升职场技能。具体的职场英语口语都有哪些呢?小编为大家整理了“日常职场英语饭店场景:laundry charge”相关内容,供大家参考。

  Lesson One

  第一课

  Guest Thinks Bill Is too High

  客人认为费用太高

  C:Good afternoon,Finance Department.

  店员:下午好,财务部。

  G:Hello.I have a question about my bill.

  旅客:你好,我想询问一个关于账单的问题。

  C:May I have your room number,please?

  店员:请问你的房间号码?

  G:330

  旅客:3309。

  C:330And what's your question,ma'am?

  店员:是3309房间,你有什么问题吗,女士?

  G:The laundry charge is too high.

  旅客:洗衣费太高。

  I only used the laundry service twice last month.

  上个月我只洗过两次衣服,

  It can't be 420 yuan.It's impossible.

  不可能是420元。

  C:Just a moment,please.Let me get your laundry slips for the last month

  店员:请您稍等,让我看一下您上个月的洗衣单

  ...Thank you for holding.

  ......谢谢您的配合。

  According to our records you used the laundry service four times last month.

  根据我们的记载,你上月共洗过四次衣服,

  I have our copies of your laundry bills here.

  我这也有一份您的洗衣单,

  Would you like to come down to and check them?

  您愿意下楼来核对一下吗?

  G:Yes,I would.Thank you.

  旅客:是的,我愿意。谢谢你。

  G:Hello.I'm here to see the laundry slips you charged me for.

  旅客:你好,我来看洗衣费用账单。

  C:You're Mrs. Jackson in room 3309?

  店员:您是3309房间的Jackson 夫人吗?

  G:Yes,that's right.I think there must be a mistake.

  旅客:是的,我想是弄错了。

  I only used the laundry service twice last month.

  我上个月只洗过两次衣服。

  C:Here are your laundry slips.

  店员:这是您的洗衣单。

  G:There I told you.These two are not ours.

  旅客:我不是说过吗,那两次不是我们洗的。

  C:That's not Mr. Jackson's signature?

  店员:那不是Jackson先生的签名吗?

  G:No,it's not.

  旅客:对,不是。

  I think this says 3307,although I can see how you might think it's 330

  虽然我看这也像是3309房间,但是我认为是3307房间,

  It's not so clear.

  这写的不太清楚。

  C:Let me see...Yes,I see what you mean.

  店员:让我看看......是的,我明白了。

  Okay,I'll check the signature of the guest in room 330

  好吧,我将核对一下3307房间客人的签字。

  G:Well anyway,they're not ours.

  旅客:好了,不管怎么样,不是我们的签字。

  So could you please take them off my bill?

  你们能不能将这些费用从我的账单上减掉?

  C:(smiling )I will.I'm sorry for the mistake.

  店员:(微笑)我会的。对不起,是我们弄错了,

  I'll change it for you...Okay.The total is 200 yuan.

  我把费用给您改一下.......总计是200元。

  G:That's better.And here you are.(gives chashier 200 yuan)

  旅客:那就好,给你。(客人给出纳200元钱)

  Oh-could you please print up a new bill for us?

  噢,能不能给我们重打一份账单?

  Mr.Jackson needs this to turn into his company to get reimbursed.

  Jackson先生需要把这份账单交给公司报销。

  C:Certainly.Could you wait a moment,please?

  店员:当然可以。请您稍候。

  Lesson Two

  第二课

  Mistake in Addition

  账单计算错误

  C:Here are the copies of your laundry slips.

  店员:这是给您的一份洗衣账单。

  G:Hmm.Something doesn't look right here.The figure's just too high.

  旅客:嗯,这里好像不太对,数目太大了,

  Could you just check the addition on these charges again?

  你能不能在核对一下费用的合计?

  C:Certainly...(adds them up, frowns,adds them up again)

  店员:当然......(计算,皱眉,又计算)

  Oh you're right! There is a mistake.

  噢,您是对的!这儿弄错了。

  It should be 320 yuan,not 420 yuan,I'm sorry.

  应该是320元,不是420元,非常抱歉。

  G:Never mind.But I knew it was too high.

  旅客:没关系。我知道刚才的费用太高了。

  Lesson Three

  第三课

  Guest Agrees after Seeing Laundry Slips

  客人看过洗衣账单后同意按账单付费

  C:Here are the copies of your laundry bills.

  店员:这是您的洗衣账单。

  G:Let me see.I think this one's wrong.

  旅客:让我看看。我认为这项是错的

  I didn't wash three pairs of pants,I washed only one.

  我没有洗过三条裤子,只洗过一条裤子。

  C:May I see?...Well,it has your signature on it,sir.

  店员:能让我看一下吗?嗯,先生,

  I'm afraid we have to accept this as the record.

  账单上有您的签字。对不起,我们不得不以您的签字为准。

  G:I guess you're right;I did sign them all.

  旅客:我想你是对的,我确实签了字。

  I just can't believe it's so expensive!(sighs)

  我只是不相信费用会这么贵!(叹气)

  C:Would you like to pay now?

  店员:您要不要现在付款?

  G:Okay.What's the total?

  旅客:好的。总共是多少?

  Lesson Four

  第四课

  Mistake on Laundry Slip

  洗衣单上的错误

  G:This price is wrong.

  旅客:这项价格弄错了。

  I didn't want this dry-cleaned I just wanted it washed.

  我没有要求这件衣服干洗,我只要求水洗,

  But I'm being charged for dry-cleaning.

  但是这里是按干洗计费的。

  C:May I see?Hmm.I see what you mean.

  店员:我能看一下吗?嗯,我明白你的意思了。

  I'll have to check with the laundry service about this.

  我要核对洗衣服记录。

  Could you wait a moment,please?

  请稍等一下,好吗?

  G:Actually,no.I have an appointment.Would you call me later about it?

  旅客:不行,我有一个约会。过一会儿给我打电话,行吗?

  C:Yes.I'll get back to you after I speak with the Laundry Service.

  店员:好吧,我和洗衣服部通过话之后,就给您打电话。

  以上就是为大家整理的“日常职场英语饭店场景:laundry charge”相关内容,更多职场英语口语精彩内容,请关注本频道的持续更新!


本文关键字: 日常职场英语

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

生活口语流利说
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多课程>>