18个关键词,轻松读懂2018年政府工作报告(双语)

2018-09-13 17:18:42来源:网络

  7

  提高个人所得税起征点

  to raise the personal income tax threshold

  提高个人所得税起征点,增加子女教育、大病医疗等专项费用扣除,合理减负,鼓励人民群众通过劳动增加收入、迈向富裕。

  We will raise the personal income tax threshold and create expense deduction for items like children's education and treatment for serious diseases, appropriately lightening burdens, and encouraging our people to increase their incomes and achieve prosperity through hard work.

  8

  三大攻坚战

  three critical battles

  坚决打好三大攻坚战

  Fighting three critical battles

  ❶ 推动重大风险防范化解取得明显进展。

  First, we will strive for notable progress in forestalling and defusing major risks.

  严厉打击非法集资、金融诈骗等违法活动。

  There will be a serious crackdown on activities that violate the law like illegal fundraising and financial fraud.

  ❷ 加大精准脱贫力度。

  Second, we will step up targeted poverty alleviation.

  今年再减少农村贫困人口1000万以上,完成易地扶贫搬迁280万人。

  This year, we will further reduce the poor rural population by over 10 million, including 2.8 million people who are to be relocated from inhospitable areas.

  ❸ 推进污染防治取得更大成效。

  Third, we will work to make greater progress in addressing pollution.

  巩固蓝天保卫战成果,今年二氧化硫、氮氧化物排放量要下降3%,重点地区细颗粒物(PM2.5)浓度继续下降。

  We will consolidate the gains made in the fight to defend the blue of our skies. This year, we will cut sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions by 3 percent and achieve continuous decline in PM2.5 density in key areas.

  9

  乡村振兴战略

  the rural revitalization strategy

  落实第二轮土地承包到期后再延长30年的政策。

  We will implement the policy extending second round rural land contracts by another 30 years upon their expiration.

  促进农村移风易俗。

  We will encourage a shift away from outdated social practices.

  10

  提高新型城镇化质量

  pursue better-quality new urbanization

  提高新型城镇化质量。今年再进城落户1300万人,加快农业转移人口市民化。

  We will pursue better-quality new urbanization. This year, another 13 million people will be registered as permanent urban residency, and we will speed up work on granting permanent urban residency to people from rural areas living in cities.

本文关键字: 2018年政府工作报告

更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多内容

英语学习资料大礼包

加微信免费领取电子版资料

CATTI翻译特训营
更多>>
更多课程>>
更多>>
更多课程>>